Easy way to say no? (1 Viewer)

N

NinjaGaiden

If you had a lab class (uni, eg. physics), who would you rather choose (1 semester):

1. a cute friend of the opposite sex (bludges and already dating)
2. a random person (likely to be smarter than yourself)

I have a female friend who wants me to become her partner for lab. Who would you choose and is there a way to say no without hurting her feelings?

Benny1103

HSC
N/A
Q: Can you say no w/o hurting their feelings?
A: An unequivocal no.

And in case you are using this topic to ask for advice on this 'issue.'

Q: Who would you rather choose?
A: Wtf? Do you have a mind of your own? You'd know who you prefer. You're probably just hoping that you'll get some replies which will make you feel better about your choice.

Last edited:

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
NinjaGaiden said:
If you had a lab class (uni, eg. physics), who would you rather choose (1 semester):

I have a female friend who wants me to become her partner for lab. Who would you choose and is there a way to say no without hurting her feelings?
If it was me, and if I didn't already have a cute boyfriend, I would still choose the random person who is likely to be smarter than me. That's just a personal opinion because I've had countless experiences of group-work resulting in me completing the whole thing by myself. True, the flirting will be fun at the beginning, but after awhile I would be frustrated with his constant bludging.

There's no way of saying no without hurting her feelings at least a little. Tell her that you've already got a lab partner, or you've already decided, and that you'll partner with her next time (if there is a next time). If she's just a friend, she won't mind that much. If she was hitting on you, it might deflate her confidence of her looks or personality if you go with the cute girl, or deflate her confidence of her intelligence if you insist on the random smartie.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Riddles said:
or if she's good looking and intelligent, say yes
Well, if she was, he would have two in one - cute girl PLUS smartness. If that was the case, this thread wouldn't exist. :p

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Riddles said:
probably, but i just felt like saying it. me and my stupid visions of a perfect world
Let's stop spamming now. :)

Yes. I notice the irony.

santaslayer

HSC
See, I would choose the cute girl, I would not mind doing the whole project myself in my own time. Nothing is free.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
santaslayer said:
See, I would choose the cute girl, I would not mind doing the whole project myself in my own time. Nothing is free.
I'd go with what you say. Besides, no matter what group I'm in, I always seem to be everybody's bitch when it comes to group work.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
NinjaGaiden said:

I would choose the smart random. You can flirt with the hot girl anytime, whether you're in class or not.

white lady

No Motivation Whatsoever
HSC
Just no in the first place who cares bout the easy way. love saying right in their face but that's just me

HSC
NinjaGaiden said:
is there a way to say no without hurting her feelings?
try the old fashioned way:

...no...

if it works for our ancestors, its gotta work for you, surely you have the IQ to be able to figure this one out...wanna hear it again? ok:

...no...

thats the answer...if you need coaching on this, feel free to PM me...idiot...

otay

HSC
RingerINC said:
The easiest way to say no is start singing Ludacris -- Move bitch
hahahahahaha

The simple solution is to find a hot, smart chick who does work and is single :).

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
fuck the cutey if he's gonna bludge lol
fuck the random.. but maybe if theyre considering doing most of the work hahaha nah.. umm depends.. i wouldnt wanna be with some nerd that cant comprehend

go with your friend you slack cunt!

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
"suck me beautiful"

You'll either end up with a slap in the face or a blowjob ....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)