eco tutoring (1 Viewer)

Aeonium

HSC
N/A
you don't rly have a lot of choice tbh
* crest
* ace
* concept (i think they shut down though)
* private tutors
* not including project because they charge absurd amounts of $$ and no sane person would pay that amount 🤡

mreilly03

HSC
Hi, I'm a 2023 graduate who got 97 in eco in 2023 (state rank mark). My current intake for eco is full, however I do have notes, stat banks, essays, essay scaffolds and many exams if you are interested!

kkk579

hello
HSC
* crest
* ace
* private tutors
* not including project because they charge absurd amounts of $$ and no sane person would pay that amount 🤡
i aint going ace seems like a ripoff, i was js kinda contemplating crest because some ppl said their notes were kinda basic and nothing special but they said their markijg and stuff was rlly good

jonolad69

HSC
* crest
* ace
* private tutors
yeah concept shut down, rip to the NSB people

Aeonium

HSC
N/A
i aint going ace seems like a ripoff, i was js kinda contemplating crest because some ppl said their notes were kinda basic and nothing special but they said their markijg and stuff was rlly good
yeah i think crest has better value.
crests teaching is good but basing it off notes is a bit weird but their marking + qns should be good bcz unless you try hard to find econ resources you aren't going to 💀 you could make the case for notes mattering more rote learnt subjects e.g bio or business studies but econ is not just rote memo (you still do need to be able to memorise stuff though)
yeah concept shut down, rip to the NSB people
lol i'd assume the ones who didn't move to cognito can still attract a fair amount of students private tutoring
do yk why?
it wasn't really a big centre so mm

also i want to pay tribute to george lin. he state ranked econ 2nd after the crest founder – both were in the same cohort n stuff; he had his own centre but um: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ck-driver-killed-son-George-Yuhan-Lin-21.html

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)