ECON1102-macro (1 Viewer)

NT-social

HSC
hey! just wondering...is it me or are there no answers for tut problems posted up on webCT?

laterz
PS:GOOD LUCK 2 all in mid-session

vern

HSC
Macro should be easy although I'm worried for past 2-3 weeks haven't paid much attention.

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
Yes, I have my speech due tomorrow, starting now.

Bendent

HSC
omigod you reminded me of midsession which is next week i havent even started revising so scared dont wanna fail.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
i had discussion question 3. i have no idea what the hell i was crapping on about :(

NT-social

HSC
nah seriously pplz..just wanted to know if they had answers cause i cant find them...well to wrong_turn at least u finished ur speech mines like after the mid semester break...how bad is that...now i have to work on it DURING the break....ie no break at all

vern

HSC
wrong_turn said:
i had discussion question 3. i have no idea what the hell i was crapping on about :(
I had the exact same one, how bullshit was the media article! I seriously didn't understand it.

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
Work on it over the break? I did it last night and presented today and got all excellent/very good ticks.

implicity

HSC
Good luck everyone in the midsession :)

btw when do we get our DQ marks back? I handed mine in (DQ4) last week so I'm hoping it get in my tute on Monday.
I've heard other tutors take ages to mark though.. and people who did DQ1 are only getting theirs back now. :confused:

vern

HSC
Is it just me or anyone find it boring/not interested in studying macroeconomics? its almostl ike you either get it or don't :S.

karen88

Radioactive Queen
HSC
i reckon macro was so much easier than micro... didn't like micro... hopefully this mid sem isn't that hard... i have discussion question in wk 10... it sucks which means i have to start doing it afta da exams and during the break

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
I dont mind Macro but I do prefer Micro.

Micro was slightly harder because we were covering so many concepts.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Macro isn't too bad IMO... it's much less specific and very similar to HSC economics. That's just my thought.

Pity the answers we get in our tutes aren't the same as the ones online... grr.. I always thought we had the same stuff >< Oh well!

Dwight

HSC
Macro is ok, but I actually found micro a lot easier (maybe cause the midsession was all MC :D)...wat mark did you guys get for micro?

implicity

HSC
I actually find macro soooooo much easier than micro. But I guess that's because I'm actually going to lectures, paying attention and doing all the study unlike last session with micro hehe.

I still managed to get 82 for micro which was pretty good considering the amount of effort (ie barely anything) I put in.

NT-social

HSC
well i didn't do any economics in high school or anything related to commerce for that matter and i think i like micro better...more graphs ...but im speaking too soon i'll probably change my mind later...God knows!

BTW: ppl i want to know. R there any answers to the tut problems up on webCT?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)