Economics Assessment Marking Criteria (1 Viewer)

himynameisho

HSC
Hi I got an assessment tomorrow (yes i know late as post), its an essay on China and globalisation and I just read the marking criteria and the top for this section was :

"an excellent outline of the international factors infleuncing China's economic growth and development"

My question is: what exactly is this referring to?

Any replies will be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

michael1990

HSC
You need to make sure you show that you understand China's economic performance over the past.

Make sure you can reference statistics and such.

What countries have helped its economic boom?
By how much is it reliant on other countries.

Hope this helped.

gnrlies

HSC
michael1990 said:
You need to make sure you show that you understand China's economic performance over the past.

Make sure you can reference statistics and such.

What countries have helped its economic boom?
By how much is it reliant on other countries.

Hope this helped.
Countries are screwed unless they open themselves to the rest of the world. It took china a while to realise this, but when they did the worlds most populated nation become the economic power that it should always have been.

In other words free trade YAY! communism GAY!

(no offense to homosexuals intended.... I understand that being used in the same sentence as communism would offend)

michael1990

HSC
gnrlies said:
Countries are screwed unless they open themselves to the rest of the world. It took china a while to realise this, but when they did the worlds most populated nation become the economic power that it should always have been.

In other words free trade YAY! communism GAY!

(no offense to homosexuals intended.... I understand that being used in the same sentence as communism would offend)
LOL!

FREE TRADE BABY!

NO BARRIERS!

munchiecrunchie

HSC
himynameisho said:
Hi I got an assessment tomorrow (yes i know late as post), its an essay on China and globalisation and I just read the marking criteria and the top for this section was :

"an excellent outline of the international factors infleuncing China's economic growth and development"

My question is: what exactly is this referring to?

Any replies will be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.
Most likely, since this is a globalisation essay, it wants you to concentrate on the elements of globalisation that China has embraced, which has influenced its growth and development, so things like trade flows, investment flows, labour flows, financial flows, technology, TNCs, and it goes on

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)