Economics Lecture day in the city. (1 Viewer)

conics2008

HSC
Hey, is there anyone whos going to sydney univeristy tuesday 15th of july to attend the economics lecture .. ross gittins will be there...

if you are hi 5... if your not low 5

conics2008

HSC
Its called Academic Attainment 2008 Economics Lecture which is going to be held at Sydney University on Tuesday 15th of july.

Topics going to be discussed.. are economics issues and economics policies and mangement..

Ross gittins is going to be attending paul coghlan and some other bull shiters

you should of got your tickets from your school unless your teacher will be attending the lecture..

sorry i dont have any website to give you only www.academicattainment.com.au or check out sydney unis website..

thhank you

Noobtron

HSC
did anyone attend it, i was there on the 13th of june one and it was really crap

Noobtron

HSC
The man was inpersonal, was reluctant to answer questions. When we asked him questions he would look at his watch indicating he doesnt have time to speak to us.

Ross gittins seemed reluctant and impersonal as well, he walked in in his white sneakers and coat, promoted his book and left.

The lecture lacked sophistication and structure, he basically spent most of the time putting up economic cartoons on the screen and explaining what was happening in them.

Everyone in our group agrees with this

runnable

HSC
Wow thank god I didn't waste my time on this. Thanks for the... review.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)