Economics (1 Viewer)

Nadiaa

HSC
I am going to the RBA as part as my economics excursion tomorrow to talk to some economicst. i know its stupid of me to ask, but what questions would be wise on asking.. because i have no clue and my eco. teacher said they will be asking questions.

Is there any questions that any of you would want me to ask you?

twistedrebel

HSC
They ll probably ask you simple things e.g Whats the current RBA rate, inflation target, monetary policy, type of exchange rate, Role of RBA. Nothing too hard just simple things i assume.

K

Kozak92

Ask them how they went in HSC, what kind of food they like etc..

Any real information you need for the RBA is available anyway :p

Nadiaa

HSC
LOL so true.
but..butt.. i got to sound smart! loll

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Ask them by how much are they planning to raise the cash rate by the end of the year, and according to "them" when has been australias best time in the economy, not the boom, the average 2-3% sustained growth rate.

You gotta ask something >.<

Nadiaa

HSC
lol thanks iruler, your a legend :)
haha yeahh i know i should atleast as something.
and sadiah, its not funnyy :spzz: :(

twistedrebel

HSC
If you want to ask them something to sound smart, ask them this:
" Is there a chance that we might dip again into a recession in the next 2 years. Considering that we are not out of the woods, considering the debt problems in the eurozone are a concern. The US unemployment rate isnt falling, and the recent announcement by Chinese premier that china is not out a recession. "

or

"Do you see something like the eurozone developing in the Asia Pacific region, and Australia being apart of it?"

or

" How long can australia maintain a CAD of 6% of GDP, (which it has had for last 20 years) when IMP recommends that it must not exceed 3% of GDP?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)