EDST1102 - Social Foundations of Education (1 Viewer)

wenwenwen

HSC
did dis sub last yr. piece of crap, exam had nothing to do with what you learnt, infact i can assure u u'll pass if u argued ur way though the questions

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
i don't know about you but i don't like the lecturer

everyone ended up doodling and talking, he was so goddamn boring

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
i'm wondering whether i should drop social foundations and do edst1103 instead :\

the last laugh
HSC
aimstar555 said:
i already have :) i hada MAJOR timetable clash with social foundations...plus ed pysh 2 is SOO much better :)
it's actually a continuation from edst1101, isn't it? gahh maybe i will. today's 1102 lecture was just as bad as monday's.

hmm i just checked the times on webct and the lecture times clash (but i guess i don't really need to go to my japanese lecture :eek:)... AND there's only one tute left! :|

aimstar, do they have i-lectures like last semester?

aimstar555

HSC
yes it is a continuation from edst 1101, including the test book :).
our lecturer also said that she's putting up a webct, but it won't be ready until next week.

i've actually gotta clash as well bubz. but we getta break between the 2 hours and the gen ed students only come for the first of the 2 hours, so i leave with the gen ed guys and head off to me theatre perfromance (thfi 1002) lecture.

but yes to answer ur question the web ct will be up and running asap (hopefully) :)

the last laugh
HSC
thanks for that aimstar... did she say anything about i-lectures, like last semester?
gaaaah there aren't any tutes left... i think i'll camp out in front of my computer :p

hmm but i went to the bookshop site, it says for edst1103 we need to get "PROMISE OF EDUCATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY (VOL 1 LEARNING IN C A)", which is 71.95? *cries*

edit: woot someone dropped out :D i've got a wednesday morning tute now, perfect! i've still got a clash for the second half of the lecture, though. did you go to the first lecture, aims?

Last edited:

aimstar555

HSC
yep i went to the first half on monday...was basically a review on last sessions stuff eg types of memory and processes.

yes u are rite about the textbook :( but she said that most of the lecture notes come from the book, so i'm gonna hold off buying the book to see if it's really useful or not :)

um...i lectures?? i havn't actually heard of that term before :(

NEWS FLASH... i just checked my wedct thingo and the edst1103 notes are up and running :) hope this helps bubz

Last edited:

Butterfly Kissz

i wana go bak to unsw!
HSC
hey!

i was also thinking of droppin it. after talking to bubz i guess she inspired me...

but i heard there is a loooot of maths involved?!

can anyone tell me if thats true?!

cuz i really suck at maths. but if its ne thing like last sem.. then its easy as!

now, i gotta see if i can get in a tute!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)