Edst1102 (1 Viewer)

*sarah*

HSC
...Social foundations of education - has anyone done it? What was it like? I'm debating whether or not to do it next semester :)

Butterfly Kissz

i wana go bak to unsw!
HSC
thats the course im chosing next semester too.. a friend of mine did it last yr.. aparently its really boring compared to edy pysch! :(

aimstar555

HSC
Butterfly Kissz said:
thats the course im chosing next semester too.. a friend of mine did it last yr.. aparently its really boring compared to edy pysch! :(
i've heard EXACTLY the same thing....BUT I HAVE TO DO IT AND STILL CAN'T GET IN!!!!!!!! *beings to tear out hair* ne one help me??

*sarah*

HSC
aimstar555 said:
BUT I HAVE TO DO IT AND STILL CAN'T GET IN!!!!!!!!
Can i just ask - why didnt u enrol at the very begining of the year if u knew u had to do it??

aimstar555

HSC
because i enrolled 4 first semester, didn't think to do it all @ the same time...then my computer crashed and it took 2 months to get fixed :( but i actually got the prob fixed and i'm in the course :) i just need to work out my contextual study....

aimstar555

HSC
because i enrolled 4 first semester, didn't think to do it all @ the same time...then my computer crashed and it took 2 months to get fixed :( but i actually got the prob fixed and i'm in the course :) i just need to work out my contextual study....

x-y-z

HSC
Hey aimstar or anyone else who can help,

how did u manage to enrol? I'm having the same problem and I'm really frustrated!! I went to the school of education today to ask and the person told me to wait till semester 2 when people start to drop out, but I don't wait till then! Also it says the course is CLOSED not FULL so Im getting really worried!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)