educational accees scheme (1 Viewer)

landi

also... when do you go from new member to the next one up... i want to customize mine to say something cool....

landi

it still says posts 6

<marquee>i am getting dogged</marquee>
it doesn't want to count my posts but i want to not be a new member anymore, i want it to say "Grand Master of the Bedroom" or something...
:mad: :angry: :burn: :spam:

landi

oh... i get it, it's not a progresive tally, my old posts get updated with the new number... so now it will say posts 8... see they never should have denied me special provisions, i am a dumbass!!!!!

RJ

HSC
Originally posted by RageAgainstBOS
I am sure about this....last year sydney uni sent me a letter.....dear lex blah blah blah your application for EAS has been sucessful your application may allow u to enter courses even tho your uai is slightly below required entry blah blah please be aware the EAS does not apply for camperdown and darlington campuses

When did you get this letter? cos i reckon it would be really nice to know what "deal" they're going to do for me before results and uais come out - but i don't like my chances!!

RJ

HSC
Originally posted by landi
i have applied under the illness/learning disability one for my ADD but i was denied special provisions for the exams because apparently i am just too damn smart.... do you rekkon these guys'll dogg me too?
I applied for special provisions (extra time to write and rest) for a medical condition that I've had since birth which has required frequent surgery, so I can't write very fast. They denied me the extra writing time because my "writing sample was too neat" and the content was "too capable" - well I like you, I didn't apply because of intelligence, and so what if I've made a conscious effort over the past 13 years to ensure that my writing is neat? I wouldn't worry about the EAS - it wouldn't take much for these guys to have more sense than the special provisions people!
btw - the people I do the HSC with all have extra writing time, and while yesterday they all filled more than one booklet per question, I was on one - how is that fair??

Pirri

is it still to late to apply for it and how do i apply because i have been sick all year i was in hospital 4 weeks b4 H.S.C i have medium term fatigue, i had glandular fever earlier this year, my parents have got divorced and due to this we ad 2 move house 1 week b4 my HSC and an immediate family member has been diagnosed with a fatal illness and i told my school n they didnt say anything bout this EAS

Pirri

is it still to late to apply for it and how do i apply because i have been sick all year i was in hospital 4 weeks b4 H.S.C i have medium term fatigue, i had glandular fever earlier this year, my parents have got divorced and due to this we had 2 move house 1 week b4 my HSC and an immediate family member has been diagnosed with a fatal illness and i told my school n they didnt say anything bout this EAS

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
Um im not sure if it is too late even tho applications were due in last month.

I suggest u give UAC a call on (02) 97520200 and tell them about the circumstances.

Pirri

thanx blue chameleon
i called BOS and talked to them n it was due in on 20th but i got an extension till 31st
do u think i can get anything 4 my circumstances?

blue_chameleon

HSC
Yeh id b very surprised if u didnt consideration for the circumstances u were put in. I actually applied for EAS for medical reasons and when i was reading through the booklet i saw they had consideration for all of the areas u mentioned u had.

The degree of the circumstances is what determines how much considersation u will get, but id think with all those areas that ud get a fair bit.

Pirri

Alright cheers
I dont wanna sound like a whinger but it ahsnt been that easy
and do i have 2 applications of EAS into each uni i apply 4?

blue_chameleon

HSC
No u only need the one application and u just send it 2 UAC.

Pirri

Alright cheers mate hopefully ill get sumtin
my skool r a pack of prix they knew wat id been thru and they say to me nah u cant get nuthin

HSC
schools are idiots.........

and they do make the hsc to be the be all and end all

its SO not.....there are so many ways into uni its not funny

and guys chances are if u applied for EAS u will get it.......dont panic........just do the best u can and whatever happens happens.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)