eeeeeeey anyone on the 29th nov cruise??! (1 Viewer)

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
there are so many from gregs cause we got spirit...aye lads...lol...and because we all wanted to go on schoolies with the shermanator ;)

lozzytozzy

HSC
N/A
oh really..thats quite alot
we only had 12 but now i think other groups are coming etc so there should be a big group of us

"SHAKES"

dwon at campbelltown athletics centre! putting in
HSC
oh dont worry girls we gregs boys are the finest and are gentleman too, led by a great mr meadows sided by mr bullock we ensure the best of times for all ladys.(look johny a fullstop my english is really coming along AY) haha.
would i be coorect in saying that lozzytozzy and illuullaaa are great friends and where abouts from the down the coast do you come from illuullaaa and school.
what schools are the following AL, MLC and i take it that marists is marist north shore a fellow champangat school this regarding to the post from the other day.

SHAKES for MR SCHOOLIES CRUISE

lozzytozzy

HSC
N/A
hahaha
you guys are crazy.
Al is a person, MLC is Methodist Ladies College, Marist is generally marist all over the shop
and we're from good ol sydney
whats mr schoolies cruise? are you running for some kind of election

Last edited:

dunny22

HSC
ahaha..shakes loves it...we are jus the keenest people for this cruise...cant wait

lozzytozzy

HSC
N/A
yeah its gonna be good
im trying to make my parents pay for the whole thing

llluullaaa

HSC
N/A
SHAKES said:
oh dont worry girls we gregs boys are the finest and are gentleman too, led by a great mr meadows sided by mr bullock we ensure the best of times for all ladys.(look johny a fullstop my english is really coming along AY) haha.
would i be coorect in saying that lozzytozzy and illuullaaa are great friends and where abouts from the down the coast do you come from illuullaaa and school.
what schools are the following AL, MLC and i take it that marists is marist north shore a fellow champangat school this regarding to the post from the other day.

yeahhhh my names lucie and me and loz are friiieends (she's a very lucky girl)! We're from sydney... i'm from the cityish n shes from a lil more south. but us and lots of other girlies are going. and you boys have now have a lot to live up to!! im going to be expecting a lot of fun n party from you st gregs boys..!

dunny22

HSC
lucie n loz ....trust me...stay wid us ....party wid us n u will be given the time ov ur life....look out for us ...we are gunna be the life of this party.

llluullaaa

HSC
N/A
Is that so!? we'll just have to wait and see won't we...! eeeee i soo can't wait though...no more hsc!!

"SHAKES"

dwon at campbelltown athletics centre! putting in
HSC
lucie and friends do not fear we gregs boys have a natural instict and spirit when it comes to females and partys a spirit that simply cannot be denied to any lady or party simply introduce yourself to us lads and you will raised to princess status amongst us gregs boys who will rule this ship haha
mr schoolies cruise is apparently an award handed out on the cruise which there is both a male and female award im up both if worse comes to worse haha
so i will repeat it

llluullaaa

HSC
N/A
Shakes I think you'll have some competition for that award with both me and loz on the same ship...!!

ashieee

HSC
im luce and lozs friend too! im going on the cruise too, but im a youngin, so its probly not gonna be as good... but still, cant fuckin wait!

p.s. lucie and loz are the coolest

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)