Electronic Dance Music (1 Viewer)

The Bui

HSC
yesss love that european house music lol

the last one there sounds very similar to stereo love.
thats because edward helped these guys and yes love european house music if you want more just ask and also put some of your own too

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
I dont really have any :( but I will trawl my itunes library tomorrow and put up what I do have.

Stereo love imo is the epitome of euro house

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
awww yeaah love this song

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
old david guetta is good

gurmies

Drover
HSC
In terms of European House Music, there is a wicked German franchise called Kontor (in particular Kontor Top of the Clubs which releases about four volumes a year - it's what got me into this type of music. Sadly, the latest volumes are so incredibly mainstream and are just remixes of RnB hits).

A Kontor classic:

Last edited:

The Bui

HSC
this is why i created this thread. I love electronic dance music so many different sounds in this genre its amazing

The Bui

HSC
In terms of European House Music, there is a wicked German franchise called Kontor (in particular Kontor Top of the Clubs which releases about four volumes a year - it's what got me into this type of music. Sadly, the latest volumes are so incredibly mainstream and are just remixes of RnB hits).

A Kontor classic:

nice video and music. Its weird that alot of house always show girls being so sexual lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)