Elementary school shooting in Conneticut (3 Viewers)

funstudy

HSC
RIP. Honestly, who the hell goes for children? Obviously there is an issue with mental health, but in the meantime, can Obama PLEASE do something about gun control so that crazy people don't have access to these weapons in teh first place?

Alexis Texas

HSC
N/A
RIP. Honestly, who the hell goes for children? Obviously there is an issue with mental health, but in the meantime, can Obama PLEASE do something about gun control so that crazy people don't have access to these weapons in teh first place?
black market, asshat.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
why bother placing a speed limit if people are just going to speed anyway :spin:
enforcing speed limits disincentives risky behaviour which essentially doesn't have immediate negative consequences. For most people the likely risk of a speeding ticket outweighs the benefits of speeding so they don't do it

people who want to murder dozens of people clearly don't care about the most fundamental laws of society (i.e. not fuckin killin cunts) and so they have no incentive to obey comparatively trivial laws like gun restrictions

Alexis Texas

HSC
N/A
you can't really compare driving to owning a gun

i'm quite under the influence of substances right now so i will defend myself at a later date.

Regards,
Nicola.

Alexis Texas

HSC
N/A
enforcing speed limits disincentives risky behaviour which essentially doesn't have immediate negative consequences. For most people the likely risk of a speeding ticket outweighs the benefits of speeding so they don't do it

people who want to murder dozens of people clearly don't care about the most fundamental laws of society (i.e. not fuckin killin cunts) and so they have no incentive to obey comparatively trivial laws like gun restrictions
this is what i was thinking but don't have the ability to type right now

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
you can't really compare driving to owning a gun

i'm quite under the influence of substances right now so i will defend myself at a later date.

Regards,
Nicola.
They're both considered weapons.

BAM!

(they both make that noise too)

p3rf3ction

HSC
As sad as the whole tragedy is, its not the thing you should be concerned about. Its a ploy from the higher ups to strip their country from guns for reasons so obvious that if you cannot fathom to realise then there is no hope for you to ever succeed in your life (in other words your IQ level is atrociously low).

halapenyo

HSC
As sad as the whole tragedy is, its not the thing you should be concerned about. Its a ploy from the higher ups to strip their country from guns for reasons so obvious that if you cannot fathom to realise then there is no hope for you to ever succeed in your life (in other words your IQ level is atrociously low).
wot

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
My friend's acquaintance wrote on her fb status: "They are just set ups in America so they've got a reason to ban guns. If we have nothing to defend ourselves, more of a reason for governments to manipulate there people for 'the greater of our nation'.

Which is complete fucking bollocks"

I think he's joking.

Yeah Buddy

HSC
This is the exact reason why they should ban guns in the US. Espcially when lunatics like this get their hands on a lethal weapon.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
ahahhahahahaha yES IT WAS ALL A FALSE FLAG ATTACK

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
This is the exact reason why they should ban guns in the US. Espcially when lunatics like this get their hands on a lethal weapon.
so I went to my kitchen and got a couple of lethal weapons out of the draw

why aren't they illegal yet

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Lolsmith, how about you learn to have a proper debate and not be so incredibly insulting. At least nifkeh stated their opinion. Your post far more stupid and doesn't contribute anything to this post.

I have to agree with nifkeh. Allowing the general public access to such lethal weapons is just totally rediculous. To those people who think that owning a gun is necessary for self defence, do you honestly expect 5 year olds to be carrying guns to school to protect themselves from future massacres? Having to own a gun for self defence is not freedom in my opinion. I'd hate to be living in constant fear that someone could shoot me at any place and I'd have to shoot them back. What if they are wearing a bullet proof vest like this guy in Connecticut? That means everyone will have to wear bullet proof vests otherwise he has the advantage. The US should make firearms totally illegal.
What the hell did you just call me? I just can not believe how insulting people are on this site.....what is wrong with you?

My entire post was about my concern for people's liberty and safety. I don't think allowing the general public such easy access to guns is the best idea. All I did was voice my own opinion....I don't see why you would have a tantrum over that?

Thanks for completely lowering the tone of this entire thread.....
you are also powerfully dumb please learn to put a coherent thought process together before derping on the internet
Mental health is the issue here, not guns.
this
you could argue that a murderer getting the death sentence is also to protect someones life.
you could argue that

you'd be wrong though

capital punishment has only ever been used as an overt and misplaced means of deterrence to others, it has nothing to do with justice or defence

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)