Elements of Drama (1 Viewer)

piper11

HSC
N/A
is there anyone here who has a copy of the 'elements of drama' i used to have them on a sheet but i lost it. Much appreciated

mks28

HSC
  1. language
    verbal and non-verbal. Dramatic action is enriched when vocal and physical dynamics are carefully used to reinforce and strengthen the language
  2. sound
    enhances performance, creates mood, establishes atmosphere, generates emotion and builds dramatic tension. sound effects may be as diverse as the use of realistic sound effects, music or soundscapes through the use of body percussion
  3. movement
    dictated by situations, roles and relationships. realistic or abstract. mood, symbols and motifs can be expressed through movement which can enrich the dramatic action and create powerful meaning
  4. rhythm
    the manipulation of timing through pace and tempo.
  5. timing
    integral in building dramatic tension. effects the audiences engagement and understanding of the performance
  6. atmosphere
    the feeling or mood created by dramatic action.
  7. symbols
    expressed through visual imagery of language, movement, gesture, objects, design and staging, helping to reinforce the meaning of the whole experience
  8. dramatic meaning
    is what is communicated between the performers and the audience to create an actor-audience relationship
  9. Space
    levels, physical proximity.
those are all the ones i could find, hope they help!

timothy555

HSC
mks28 said:
  1. language
    verbal and non-verbal. Dramatic action is enriched when vocal and physical dynamics are carefully used to reinforce and strengthen the language
  2. sound
    enhances performance, creates mood, establishes atmosphere, generates emotion and builds dramatic tension. sound effects may be as diverse as the use of realistic sound effects, music or soundscapes through the use of body percussion
  3. movement
    dictated by situations, roles and relationships. realistic or abstract. mood, symbols and motifs can be expressed through movement which can enrich the dramatic action and create powerful meaning
  4. rhythm
    the manipulation of timing through pace and tempo.
  5. timing
    integral in building dramatic tension. effects the audiences engagement and understanding of the performance
  6. atmosphere
    the feeling or mood created by dramatic action.
  7. symbols
    expressed through visual imagery of language, movement, gesture, objects, design and staging, helping to reinforce the meaning of the whole experience
  8. dramatic meaning
    is what is communicated between the performers and the audience to create an actor-audience relationship
  9. Space
    levels, physical proximity.
those are all the ones i could find, hope they help!
There is also:
Tension
Actor/audience relationship
character
pace

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)