elise help? (1 Viewer)

andybandy

HSC
I recently got a booklet in the mail and it said something about this little course being required to be done or you could be kicked out, anyway, I got on the website, read it etc, and it said to perform the quiz you have to go to the blackboard and click on the elise quiz, but when I went on it, it says theirs nothing their and im not enrolled into anything?
Is this because its not available yet or something ?

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad
The Elise quiz should be through myunsw?

D94

HSC
N/A
I don't think it would be up this early. It's still 1 month until uni starts.

As for the 'being kicked out', my friend had not completed it when the supposed 'due' date came, but nothing happened to him. They just said he had to do it ASAP.

Having said that, it takes about 2 minutes to do, so when uni starts, just do it then.

sirable1

HSC
Uni Grad
Supposedly if this is very similar to All My Work in the HSC, can we 'cheat' doing this test?

I remember that test was all BS since we can redo the whole thing with the same questions in a mixed order.

D94

HSC
N/A
Supposedly if this is very similar to All My Work in the HSC, can we 'cheat' doing this test?

I remember that test was all BS since we can redo the whole thing with the same questions in a mixed order.
Yeah, you can have ELISE open on one tab, and the answers open on another (not that you would need them). It's seriously nothing you need to worry about.

plutonium-238

HSC
Basically a quiz on plagiarism and how serious it is at uni. If you don't complete it before the date comes, they'll chase you up. Not sure if you'll be kicked out or not for doing it but it's a requirement for new students before they can get their semester one results for their subjects. Otherwise if you don't complete it, don't think anything you did in semester one will count, leaving you with the option of making up those units during summer school.

You get as many tries as you want and as long as you get at least 75% or so right then it'll be recorded as completed. It's frustrating when you have to redo it since they mix up the questions but I didn't read anything beforehand and did the quiz right away. It's pretty much smart trial and error.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)