Elise ugrd (1 Viewer)

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
anyone nice enough want to tell me wat it is =)
ELISE is a one-off online module where you have to sit through multiple choice questions after reading through a bit of material regarding tertiary academic practices (plagiarism, what students should do and etc) and as long as you get 80% (I think that's right, please someone confirm this for me), you won't have to do it ever again.

It took me around 40 minutes to do.

biopia

WestSyd-UNSW3x/week
HSC
ELISE is a one-off online module where you have to sit through multiple choice questions after reading through a bit of material regarding tertiary academic practices (plagiarism, what students should do and etc) and as long as you get 80% (I think that's right, please someone confirm this for me), you won't have to do it ever again.

It took me around 40 minutes to do.
This is correct. 80% pass =]

Don't bother reading it now though, because the online quiz doesn't open up until Tuesday next week. I am one of the people who read it all, got ready to do the quiz, just to be greeted by a message telling me I couldn't do it lol. Not happy, Jan. XD
You have to do it by week 5 though.

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
This is correct. 80% pass =]

Don't bother reading it now though, because the online quiz doesn't open up until Tuesday next week. I am one of the people who read it all, got ready to do the quiz, just to be greeted by a message telling me I couldn't do it lol. Not happy, Jan. XD
You have to do it by week 5 though.
lol so my rusty memory still isn't THAT rusty hoorah!

And yep, make sure you do finish it by week 5, if you don't you might not get assessment/final exam results back :(

"Lee-.-Roy"

HSC
they gave us the threat of "you cant enrol into semester II if you don't do it"

kenshinx77

HSC
is ok to fail rite?... = ='

lol thats is so stupid! is the questions gonna be easy or hard?

biopia

WestSyd-UNSW3x/week
HSC
I imagine the questions will be really, really easy... Common sense most probably. As long as you're not evil and know what plagiarism is XD

And plus, you can have one window with the quiz open, and one with the tutorial if you really wanted. :p

dawdlex3

HSC
The questions are very easy. You know them if you are ever going to submit assignments at uni.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)