Emma by Jane Austen (1 Viewer)

duckcowhybrid

HSC
There's some in Prelim EE1 and a hell of a lot in Advanced English HSC resources on BoS. I too hate Emma, and found them useful in finding stuff. I'm sitll going though, bashing away at the gay essay I'm trying to write. It's so boring and difficult.

HSC
i did emma/clueless in english extension 1 last year. im happy to send you some notes if you wish :) i have very extensive notes! i didnt mind emma. loved clueless though :)

allira92

HSC
go into the hsc adv eng resources, there are some rather extensive notes but also some very good chapter summeries which are helping me heaps

sop

HSC
hey, im doing emma atm, and im finding it hard to understand so if you have any notes, please send them to me.

thnks in advance.

allira92

HSC
the easiet thing to do just do get general idea on the storyline and who everybody is is to watch the movie. once youve watched the movie draw up family tree's and stick a picture of each of the characters next to them so when you read it, you can visualise each of the characters and your sort of familiar with the scene...

otherwise there are notes in the resources section that are good, particulary the chapter summaries, they helped me heaps

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)