Employer's preference for Usyd over any other universities in Australia in the World. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

XzeroX

HSC
Uni Grad
I am currently in the application process in getting an internship in America for a financial hedge fund company called Clarium Capital Management LLC. Considering Usyd is the best university in the world outshining the universites in US (ivy league whatever they are called). Can either a Usyd graduate in commerce or a final year student studying commerce @ usyd to give me some constructive feedback what other criteria that i should satisfy in order to be accepted into CC.

P.S. If you are not a Usyd student please don't reply to this thread coz iam looking for serious and valid opinions from usyd commerce students.

mnmaa

HSC
N/A
Re: Employer's preference for Usyd over any other universities in Australia in the Wo

just read the title of the thread. 98.05 and can not use correct grammar :p

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Re: Employer's preference for Usyd over any other universities in Australia in the Wo

you know how this is the exact same thing you do

and that I've pointed out this to you prior

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad

And it's worse because he got 99.15 and probably a band 6 in English.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC

And it's worse because he got 99.15 and probably a band 6 in English.
I honestly don't care about people's grammar, I still get what they're talking about and no one is perfect

but fuckin advertising your ATAR is pretty wanky

mnmaa

HSC
N/A

I know :) You've made my grammatical errors evident on several occasions.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I honestly don't care about people's grammar, I still get what they're talking about and no one is perfect

I care if they did better than me.
Just because I'm a bad person.

mnmaa

HSC
N/A

jelly? don't look at it than

Pfortune35

HSC

I am currently in the application process in getting an internship in America for a financial hedge fund company called Clarium Capital Management LLC. Considering Usyd is the best university in the world outshining the universites in US (ivy league whatever they are called). Can either a Usyd graduate in commerce or a final year student studying commerce @ usyd to give me some constructive feedback what other criteria that i should satisfy in order to be accepted into CC.

P.S. If you are not a Usyd student please don't reply to this thread coz iam looking for serious and valid opinions from usyd commerce students.
if your not a troll, which i dont think you are youd need d's or hds and pretty good honours to even be considered at a hedge fund. Thats seroius shit, and alot of wanker money grubers(which u likely are) straight out of uni will be applying from Prestigious unis like harvard/yale.

I hope your joking about usyds international prestige

theMoment

HSC

lol..guys

His name is Mike Seo.. go fb him and see what he has as is nickname..what a fucking sped

Mikelseo

HSC
Uni Grad

lol..guys

His name is Mike Seo.. go fb him and see what he has as is nickname..what a fucking sped
the person you identify as mike seo is me not him. he is Just a poser gosh you are retard.

XzeroX

HSC
Uni Grad

Seems like you are utilising your PHD in proof reading extremely effectively on BOS.

mnmaa

HSC
N/A

Seems like you are utilising your PHD in proof reading extremely effectively on BOS.
I take it that was intended as a joke? unfortunately when jokes are that bad(assuming its a joke) its rather difficult to ascertain whether or not it is a joke. Lol the correct grammar is Ph.D not PHD. hahahahahha :D

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad

Guys just wanted to confirm that XzeroX and Mikelseo are the same person, I point this out as it is fairly stupid to be fighting with yourself in some attempt at trolling

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad

xxxposed

XzeroX

HSC
Uni Grad

I take it that was intended as a joke? unfortunately when jokes are that bad(assuming its a joke) its rather difficult to ascertain whether or not it is a joke. Lol the correct grammar is Ph.D not PHD. hahahahahha :D
Yeah grammatical perfection is sooo much more important than being able to argue logically. I am sorry mr.grammar police. I forgot to show you the up most respect for your qualifications.(Phd in proof reading)

XzeroX

HSC
Uni Grad

Guys just wanted to confirm that XzeroX and Mikelseo are the same person, I point this out as it is fairly stupid to be fighting with yourself in some attempt at trolling
Yeah. You are absolutely 100% correct. I guess you used IP tracking or something? (Y). can I give you a medal please??????

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad

No medal necessary thanks. This thread has outlived its useful life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)