Parvee

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
HSC
Why no 4u maths? Disappointed in you potato

SuchSmallHands

HSC
What a beast!
Do you do MX2 as well?
Noooooooo most definitely not; it's not even offered at my school (seriously, not a single maths teacher feels confident enough to teach it. If you want to do it you have to move schools)

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
You haven't told us your goal yet Em.
Oh well my ultimate goal is to get into med haha but that seems far off so for now ill just settle for doing my best and hopefully getting an atar in the high 90's

wishingstars

HSC
Good luck! Wishing you the best for your journey! It'll be a long one but I'm sure you'll be just fine. :)

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Guess ill just start off with today then although I didnt get as much as id hoped done :(
:

*had chem tutoring after school today: went through the mistakes I did in my prelims with my tutor and we also covered some dotpoints in the first chapter ( Production of Materials) she also gave me some of her notes, score!

*finished off bio summaries for six organ systems which turned out to be 7 pages long, my hand is deaddd

*did some brief notes for adv english and kind of decided upon 2 possible related texts

*also organised a bit for an upcoming src event, which im stoked about

Have to sleep early tonight because I have badminton at like 8am tomorrow, so im signing off :)

lavender1001

HSC
Hello sweet pea! This is such a good initiative and I hope it motivates you to maintain strength and determination throughout your HSC journey. There will be times when you may fail but don't let them stop you because you're seriously one of the most hardworking people I know and you deserve all the best!
Stay awesome and I shall pray that you reach all your goals and finish HSC with no regrets whatsoever! :)))

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Hello sweet pea! This is such a good initiative and I hope it motivates you to maintain strength and determination throughout your HSC journey. There will be times when you may fail but don't let them stop you because you're seriously one of the most hardworking people I know and you deserve all the best!
Stay awesome and I shall pray that you reach all your goals and finish HSC with no regrets whatsoever! :)))
Ahhhhh omg lavendar I love ya so much!!! Thank you for your kind words, and I know you'll smash it too , especially maths ;) ilysm

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Guess ill just start off with today then although I didnt get as much as id hoped done :(
:

*had chem tutoring after school today: went through the mistakes I did in my prelims with my tutor and we also covered some dotpoints in the first chapter ( Production of Materials) she also gave me some of her notes, score!

*finished off bio summaries for six organ systems which turned out to be 7 pages long, my hand is deaddd

*did some brief notes for adv english and kind of decided upon 2 possible related texts

*also organised a bit for an upcoming src event, which im stoked about

Have to sleep early tonight because I have badminton at like 8am tomorrow, so im signing off :)
Ahem where's the maffs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)