Encore (1 Viewer)

Chicobo

HSC
Has anyone received an ENCORE nomination yet? Or does it come out later during the year? Just asking because last year some people in my school who did Music 1 received their nomination in September. Does it come out during different times for Music 1 and Music 2?
Thank you!

HSC
Uni Grad
The nominations had already came out in late September, so if you hadn't got a letter, then maybe you might have missed out. But go and ask your teachers if you had encore nominations. :)

btw, welcome back to the forum. LOL change your signature already xD

Chicobo

HSC
LOL hey there. Yeah this probably the first time I've come on since Year 11. My friend that did Music 2 + Extension last year received his nomination in November. So yeah I was just a bit confused.

RiceBag

HSC
They came out already. A while ago. 2 kids from the grade above me got it but too bad they can't go since some cellist from last year got nominated (schools can only play once).

hjhj

HSC
Has anyone heard anything about nominations for this years HSC (for Encore in 2014)? :)

koreafantasy

HSC
i got my letter today in the mail ! :) got one for music 2 performance. too bad my hardstyle composition was probably hated by the markers :(

hjhj

HSC
i got my letter today in the mail ! :)
hi! :) just a quick question, did you get your letter in the mail at home (addressed to your home address) or through the school (address to your school) and then they passed it on to you?? :) thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)