Engineering at uts!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

ahmad.aamir

HSC
Hey
People
wanna get some advice on Bachelor of Civil and Enviromental???
Also i want to know how some of the new students went with their readiness survey for english and maths at UTS??? Anyone going to the engineering camp at UTS??????/

Ovidiu

HSC
i got that email which said i am successful or watever....but no mark ..kinda shit

ahmad.aamir

HSC
wht was in the test??? I'm going this friday for it.. So how was it??????? what type of questions were there?????????/want more thoughts and some questions which were asked to get an idea on how it was....

TheElite

HSC
Maths is just multiple choice questions on like algebra and calculus (differentiation and integration). Not too hard. English was a mini-essay.

ahmad.aamir

HSC
Maths is just multiple choice questions on like algebra and calculus (differentiation and integration). Not too hard. English was a mini-essay.
So would you have to calculate and think of the answer?? or whT??? an example would be great!!! For english wht was the mini essay on???

Morbo

HSC
So would you have to calculate and think of the answer?? or whT??? an example would be great!!! For english wht was the mini essay on???
Very basic two-unit mathematics and for english 100-120 words for encyclopedia article on an "Automated Teller Machine". You don't need to know anything specific about ATM, remember they're only testing your ability to write in english. And, if you've survived the HSC, you pretty much have got this in the bag.

ahmad.aamir

HSC
Very basic two-unit mathematics and for english 100-120 words for encyclopedia article on an "Automated Teller Machine". You don't need to know anything specific about ATM, remember they're only testing your ability to write in english. And, if you've survived the HSC, you pretty much have got this in the bag.
Wht do u mean by basic- could you elaborate more on it- Is it multiple choice and how many questions. Thanks

miche11e

HSC
there were 20 questions for maths. there was basic calculus like differentiating exponentials and integrating trig (i think) and basic algebra like factorising and indicies. Nothing that you couldnt handle if you passed 2 unit HSC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)