Engineering Studies Comp. & Summer School (2 Viewers)

Black Hawker

HSC
sle3pe3bumz said:
lol .. i admire you and hate you all the same ! i want what you have/will get !
LOL.

Why don't you send a message to companies you are interested in and ask about work experience. I'm sure they will accept you. :D

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
I would, but I just cant see where I can find the time to do so. I barely get through all the work I get from school right now so I just know that it'd cause so much stress upon myself.

Black Hawker

HSC
sle3pe3bumz said:
I would, but I just cant see where I can find the time to do so. I barely get through all the work I get from school right now so I just know that it'd cause so much stress upon myself.
Yeah, I see what you mean - that's what my parents think too. But in the end, to me this work experience is very valuable and I see it as an opportunity to get away from the stress and relax. :D

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
lol ahah .. well i guess that would be a really good thing for you. For me id just chuck and fit everyday worrying about what my class is doing and all. Way too much pressure for me. * admires Black Hawker * =]

Black Hawker

HSC
sle3pe3bumz said:
lol ahah .. well i guess that would be a really good thing for you. For me id just chuck and fit everyday worrying about what my class is doing and all. Way too much pressure for me. * admires Black Hawker * =]
I sometimes have bad days where I feel the pressure on me too, but I guess you got to look on the bright side of things.

*admires sle3pe3bumz for her compliement and for being able to take the pressure*

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
Black Hawker said:
I sometimes have bad days where I feel the pressure on me too, but I guess you got to look on the bright side of things.

*admires sle3pe3bumz for her compliement and for being able to take the pressure*
awww .. lol. I guess we all have our good and bad days. But according to your subjects, I would expect things are alot harder for you. Mine are quite demanding, but not as demanding as yours. So it is I who shall do the admiring back again. =]

* admires Black Hawker for being able to sustain so much pressure from his oh-so demanding subjects *

[/admiring from Black Hawker & sle3pe3bumz] ^^

Black Hawker

HSC
sle3pe3bumz said:
awww .. lol. I guess we all have our good and bad days. But according to your subjects, I would expect things are alot harder for you. Mine are quite demanding, but not as demanding as yours. So it is I who shall do the admiring back again. =]

* admires Black Hawker for being able to sustain so much pressure from his oh-so demanding subjects *

[/admiring from Black Hawker & sle3pe3bumz] ^^
Now, I don't know what to say.

*admires sle3pe3bumz for her ability to make good compliments*

Free hugs, ey?

*hugs sle3pe3bumz*

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
lol no more admiring ! i ended it alreadyy .. ahah .. =] * admires Black Hawker for some unknown reason *

mmmm .. huggs ! no compliment can beat the power of the almight hugg ! mmmmm ..

* huggs backkk * ^^

Black Hawker

HSC
*sigh*

Still looking for sponsorship for the engineering summer school. Anyone know when the Engineering Day for the universities are?

2syllables

Dango Daikazoku
HSC
i dont think any companies will sponser some to enter summer school as they wont get anything in return. if you want to know about engineering and its courses go to university open days (dates shown on uni websites), shouldn't your school have attended the year 10 carrer market excursion at university of western syd , this carrer market is again attended in year 12.

Another option if ur interested in engineering is to ask ur carrer advisor

Black Hawker

HSC
An update on this...

Yesterday I received a letter from the Summer School telling me that I got accepted. Now I just need to send off some documentation to a Rotary club in the hope they will sponsor me. Fingers cross...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)