Engineering........ (1 Viewer)

xibeleli

HSC
Hi, i am currently a student at UWS studying the course bachelor of engineering (703000)
and i was wondering what kind of transfers are possible from this course if i get a high GPA in my first year. For example if i transfer externally to UTS, will my (UAI+ GPA) be considered or only my GPA be considered? If i transfer internally will my (UAI+ GPA) be considered or only my GPA be considered?

Is there a website which has all information about the possible kind of transfers from a course, as it will be really helpful, thanks for your time.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Hi, i am currently a student at UWS studying the course bachelor of engineering (703000)
and i was wondering what kind of transfers are possible from this course if i get a high GPA in my first year. For example if i transfer externally to UTS, will my (UAI+ GPA) be considered or only my GPA be considered? If i transfer internally will my (UAI+ GPA) be considered or only my GPA be considered?

Is there a website which has all information about the possible kind of transfers from a course, as it will be really helpful, thanks for your time.
Why are you posting this to the USyd forum? I'm fairly sure that a combination UAI/GPA is used if you've completed less than or equal to one year of study, and pure GPA is used thereafter.

xibeleli

HSC

Why are you posting this to the USyd forum? I'm fairly sure that a combination UAI/GPA is used if you've completed less than or equal to one year of study, and pure GPA is used thereafter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)