English Advanced Band 6 Essays (1 Viewer)

roxie1973

HSC
Hi Everyone!

I'm selling my English Advanced base essays.

Module A - Looking for Richard/ King Richard
Module B - TS Elliot's Poems
Module C - Creative + reflection (Father and Child)
Common Mod - 1984

$25 per core essay I wrote in my HSC (slightly adapted to question during exam). All essays and creative reflection were marked, edited and rewritten to perfection multiple times by teachers, tutors and friends who have graduated.
If you would like an essay to a specific question or of another text, let me know :)

Email: trisha.chan05@gmail.com

HSC
Hi Everyone!

I'm selling my English Advanced base essays.

Module A - Looking for Richard/ King Richard
Module B - TS Elliot's Poems
Module C - Creative + reflection (Father and Child)
Common Mod - 1984

$25 per core essay I wrote in my HSC (slightly adapted to question during exam). All essays and creative reflection were marked, edited and rewritten to perfection multiple times by teachers, tutors and friends who have graduated.
If you would like an essay to a specific question or of another text, let me know :)

Email: trisha.chan05@gmail.com
yea nah $25/essay is crazy respectfully....

EnglishSweat

HSC
hey ppl here let's try be positive - if this person wants to sell for $25 per essay than so be it. And if ppl don't wanna buy it then fair enough.

The only problem I see personally is that people on this server including state ranking students sell bundles of notes and essays for $5-$10 per module. im not plugging myself but i advise ppl to 'shop around', ask for samples, and negotiate prices. Most ppl including myself are happy to and price isn't a huge sticking point for sellers.

hope you all do well!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)