• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

English AOS resources - new material! (1 Viewer)

sneeble

Hey,

There is a new stimulus booklet + related texts for 2004/2005! Change is no more, it's 'The Journey' with focuses on physical journeys, imaginative journeys and inner journeys.

Just wondering, when will the change stuff get removed from the resources section, and journeys material be added (if any has been submitted)?

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Yeah no one will have submitted any cos the notes on this site are from past HSC students...none of whom would have done Journeys. Sorry you're on your own with this one!!

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Ms 12
Yeah no one will have submitted any cos the notes on this site are from past HSC students...none of whom would have done Journeys. Sorry you're on your own with this one!!
yep like 2001....but then again it is the first module, so don't worry, the notes will start appearing as we progress in the year....just like 2001. :D

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Even now Excel types are scrambling to throw something together so students like you can buy it. :D

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Originally posted by Rahul
what are the differnt aos foucuses? like we had changing worlds/perspectives/self
umm
imagintive journeys
physical journeys
inner journeys

Originally posted by Lexicographer
Even now Excel types are scrambling to throw something together so students like you can buy it. :D
so true... i bet you theyre full of crap though...

T

tactic

Originally posted by kimmeh
hmm well some year 11 student wouldve started it in clas.. i know my old school has.. but we havent.. i'll submit ASAP ^^
Thanks Kim :)

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Yes. Instead, buy as many notes as you can from people of different schools. Especially selective schools, as our teachers almost kill themselves assembling materials to get us ubermarks. They are of much higher quality than that production line crap, as they are both rarer (meaning the marker doesn't see the idea endlessly repeated) and far deeper in analysis (marktastic) than your regular Dymocks material.

Last edited:

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Lexicographer
Yes. Instead, buy as many notes as you can from people of different schools. Especially selective schools, as our teachers almost kill themselves assembling materials to get us ubermarks. They are of much higher quality than that production line crap, as they are both rarer (meaning the marker doesn't see the idea endlessly repeated) and far deeper in analysis (marktastic) than your regular Dymocks material.

well my teacher gets those quality type materials from this magazine for english teachers in NSW called "Metaphor"...yeah, the stuff there is great.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)