English help pls!!!! (1 Viewer)

jonowang

HSC
can anyone help me with my analysis of 'Maestro' by Peter Goldsworthy and 'Shine' directed by Scott Hick. i gotta an essay on the topic of discovery and i got no idea where to start.

occer

HSC
N/A
Wow, I did Maestro this term too.

Discovery -> Paul discovers himself - sexually and socially. Paul discovers Keller's past, I'm sure there's more examples.

philtration

HSC
wow i watched shine for music the other day, wasn't really paying attention.. and i haven't watched the other film yet, but try starting your essay by outlining both of the protagonist's life and compare each one. Try to include some film techniques which show 'discovery' and how the director portrayed it (e.g. motif A recurring object, concept, or structure in a work of literature. A motif may also be two contrasting elements in a work, such as good and evil or in shine's case a musical rift/theme) then start branching out on the hardships that each character had to go through to 'discover' their dream or life w/e the case maybe.
Hope this helped

pewpewstew

HSC
N/A
i did maestro too, just talk bout Paul and how he discovers things as he grows up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)