English & history tutoring (1 Viewer)

looksexy

HSC
hey guys!
Im offering English & English Extension, History & History extension tutoring for students in yr7-12. My main focus is assisting students yr10-12 for HSC preparation.

Now that school has started, its the best time to start a steady study routine. Im on holidays atm so have some more spare time for new students!!

About me- Ive been tutoring students for 2yrs. My students range from private schools to James Ruse and are from yr7-12 and im v proud of their improvement.. I was a sydney girls girl, grad with highmarks in English and History and now studying B commerce @ syd uni 2nd year.

Subjects Tutoring
Adv English
  • Belonging
  • MOD A (Texts in Time- Bladrunner/ Frankenstein)
  • MOD B (Critical study of Texts- Shakespeare/ In the Skin of a Lion)
  • MOD C (representation of Texts- Justice Game, History & Memory- 50th Gate)
English Ext
  • Textual Dynamics (French lieutenants Women, If on a Winters night a traveller)
  • language & gender (Orlando)
Modern History
  • WWI
  • Russia & soviet Union (incl. personality study Trotsky)
  • Anglo irish Relations
Ext History
  • What is History?
  • Convict Women
  • History project help
Thanks guys:)!! please contact me my name is Joy through email my.xtc@hotmail.com OR call/ msge 0437518188. I charge $30 an hour, MOSTLY based in Ashfield, Strathfield, Burwood libraries. But contact me to negotiate time/ location.

pjiggy

HSC
Hi !
I MAY be interested in adv. english tutoring for my brother.He's in year 12 at James Ruse and he basically needs help in fixing his essays,creative writing etc. the usual. I try to help him cos english was one of my stronger subjects ( i went to syd girls too! then transferred to james ruse in year 11 ) BUT being his sister,he never listens to me. -____-
I dont think he's doing the same texts as you though.Is that ok?
Oh and we live in Strathfield.

Thanks!:D

looksexy

HSC
Thanks for your interest :) Another one of my students is in yr12 James Ruse as well atm- i just sent you a private message clarrifying details

pjiggy

HSC
i highly recommend this tutor.my brother ( year 12 at ruse )tells me by far one of the best english tutors he's had ,and he's had about four so far,all of which were qualified teachers in english. and that was only after the first trial lesson he had with her.
and no ive never me her b4 so im not just another friend she asked to help promote her ad. ;)

looksexy

HSC
Hi guys! :)

Just an update! I have a couple spaces for some new students now that Im on easter break. Anyone interested in starting a session this week?

Contact me! my.xtc!@hotmail.com or 0437518188

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)