English modules / electives at Sydney Tafes (1 Viewer)

alex_c86

HSC
Hey, i wasnt exactely sure where to post this... anyway im repeating part of my hsc and can't decide which one to go to as most important for me is to find a tafe which has at least one or two of the same modules / texts as what i did last year. i dont mind studying a few different ones as itll be too boring otherwise. would anyone who is doing english advanced and/or english extension please post the electives taught at their tafe.. i rang ultimo and the lady said they are doing (a) in the wild, brave new world / bladerunner, (b) king lear or nonfiction speechs, (c) frontline or powerplay, but she wasnt able to tell me what journey elective they are doing. thanks heaps in advance

Ollz San

D.E.B
HSC
I did english last year at North Sydney tafe.

If they're still doing the same elective (most probably will) then it's

In the Wild - William Wordsworth's poetry/David Malouf's Imaginary Life

King Lear

Telling the truth - The Justice Game

and we did Physical Journey (....I think.....)

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Currently the Gymea English Advanced class is studying Ender's Game, Pardoner's Tale, Frontline & Lear and their Extension class is doing Crime Fiction,

baka

***el, idiot.
HSC
o good god. Im going to call up livo tafe. and ask them whether or not i can still enrol for the hsc course. I really want to know what MODULES they are doin..
Would anyone know what modules Tafe students study for STANDARD ENGLISH AND LEGAL. world order? NO? PLS!

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
with english it differs from tafe to tafe but with the other subs they almost invariably choose the shortest and most popular due to the time limit

cutecow87

HSC
Granville -
English Std - Raw, Shoe-Horn Sonata, Truman Show, Imag Journeys - Coleridge Poetry

Legal - Family and Criminal

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)