English question (1 Viewer)

Gunerz2

HSC
Hey guys.
I have my school trial paper 2 tomorrow and was wondering if i can still do 3 texts if the question states 'make reference to your prescribed text and ONE related text'.

Does it have to say 'at least ONE related text' for me to do more than one text? Or can i use as many related texts as i like no-matter how the question is worded?

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
If you don't even take the care to tailor your response to the requirement of the question, which is the basis of your marking criteria, you are missing the point of the question-because asking you for one related text only-will want to see just how much detail you know about one of your related text. My advice is, ANSWER THE QUESTION AND NOTHING BUT THE QUESTION.

Good luck for tomorrow:)

EarthSci34

Good grief.
HSC
Hey guys.
I have my school trial paper 2 tomorrow and was wondering if i can still do 3 texts if the question states 'make reference to your prescribed text and ONE related text'.

Does it have to say 'at least ONE related text' for me to do more than one text? Or can i use as many related texts as i like no-matter how the question is worded?
Are you from Parramatta Marist High School? Just a random question :)

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Hey guys.

If it says and ONE related text that means you can only do one related text.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)