***english tutor needed*** (1 Viewer)

zxreth

HSC
hey guys, i'm doing standard english and i really need a very good english tutor to help me get marks in the 90's.

Thanks =]

2010hsctutor

HSC
Hi,

I might also be of assistance. I tutor Standard and Advanced English, and I completed my HSC in 2008 so I have a year of experience under my belt. I also achieved 95 in my English Advanced HSC in 2008. I also offer an initial free trial lesson for you to test my methods.

Shout back if you are keen!

benzhu

HSC
Hi,

I might also be of assistance. I tutor Standard and Advanced English, and I completed my HSC in 2008 so I have a year of experience under my belt. I also achieved 95 in my English Advanced HSC in 2008. I also offer an initial free trial lesson for you to test my methods.

Shout back if you are keen!

hello,, im currently doin els and i live in marsfield. im wonderin if u r familiar with esl and if u r able to travel to marsfield area. and aslo the rate thank you

alimour

HSC
N/A
Hi Benzhu

I am a qualified ESL tutor, have taught in Sydney, Wollongong, Chile and the Czech Republic. Right now I assess international students speaking abilities for an international examination at Wollongong University, and tutor part time. I am based in Wollongong but can offer online tutoring if required.

Please email me at supertrouper@live.com.au if you are interested.

Kind regards
Alison

edwardg

Banned
HSC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)