Enrolement problems with early offer... (1 Viewer)

Llamaland

HSC
Hey everyone,

I recieved an offer last week but have had nothing but trouble with accepting it (one email later I find out I don't have to since I defered the offer from last year). Ok so that was sorted and off I go to enrol into the course all is fine until I get to the unit sets section of the enrolement which just tells me that this isn't avaliable to me. Has anyone else had this problem?

Any input is greatly appreciated as I don't want to have to send another email and get one back with some person practically calling me an idiot in their response.

Kirsty

Llamaland

HSC
Ok if anyone else is having this problem with the unit set thing just continue as I didn't read the instructions right and thought it was something else.

Anyway what was happening was I kept getting stuck on the Commenwealth assistance form and with it saying you haven't completed the other mandatory forms. I have no idea what I did but I think I didn't log in how I usually was and logged in after I selected the form to fill in and it finally came up.

Sorry it doesn't make much sense but I am happy I finally got past the stupid form.

LatK7

HSC
My friends had the same problem. I didn't for whatever reason.

I had another problem however, which resulted in head of programming telling me i have to wait for the enrolment system to be updated :\

L

LaraB

Llamaland said:
Ok if anyone else is having this problem with the unit set thing just continue as I didn't read the instructions right and thought it was something else.

Anyway what was happening was I kept getting stuck on the Commenwealth assistance form and with it saying you haven't completed the other mandatory forms. I have no idea what I did but I think I didn't log in how I usually was and logged in after I selected the form to fill in and it finally came up.

Sorry it doesn't make much sense but I am happy I finally got past the stupid form.
If you ever have problems - always always always! call the student centre or other relevant help line numbers they give you.

That way - if there is a major stuff up, you can get it fixed straight away. And if something later on doesn't work out - you'd have a pretty good excuse if the advise that the UWS staff themselves gave you was wrong.

That said - it's a good idea to note the date and time of your phone call, and ask for teh name of the person you're speaking to if they don't say upon answering the call - that way if something goes wrong in future, you have a point of reference to base any bitching and whinging at UWS on lol :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)