Enrolling time, but where to start (1 Viewer)

Jaron2005

HSC
Hey guys/girls, I am gonna enrol in my course right now, so far I have only enrolled in my course and nothing else.

I need help enrolling in to my suject/units, I was wondering where do I begin to enrol in to my units or subjects for for my course for the autumn semester, and I am only meant to enrol the units for Autumn only right?

and I am meant to enrol for tutorials in a specify date shown on the UWS website right? or can I enrol in them now?

I also need some help in setting out my time table, as I have no idea how to set out my time table, so any information on that is much appreciated

Thanks in advance

Cheers

P.S. thank you for answering my query in my previous thread

kc-ok-la

HSC
from my understanding u tick all the boxes and click confirm,

as for timetable, i dont know but from my understading u dont do anything right now because it takes a while to confirm your status

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Jaron2005 said:
Hey guys/girls, I am gonna enrol in my course right now, so far I have only enrolled in my course and nothing else.

I need help enrolling in to my suject/units, I was wondering where do I begin to enrol in to my units or subjects for for my course for the autumn semester, and I am only meant to enrol the units for Autumn only right?

You need to enroll for both your autumn and spring units.

and I am meant to enrol for tutorials in a specify date shown on the UWS website right? or can I enrol in them now?
You can't enrol in your tutorials yet however you can see the possible times through platform web.

I also need some help in setting out my time table, as I have no idea how to set out my time table, so any information on that is much appreciated
Look up your tutorial/lecture/seminar times and arrange them to see what suits? I did that so that I know what tutorials/seminars to select before they fill out.

s1mplykat

HSC
ari89 said:
Look up your tutorial/lecture/seminar times and arrange them to see what suits? I did that so that I know what tutorials/seminars to select before they fill out.
same... i think almost everyone is going to prepare what they want. it's 1st in 1st served afterall

Jaron2005

HSC
Ok cool guys, Well i need to enroll in to 2 elective units, and I dunno what to enrol in, can I enrol a major as an elective, this enrollment process is so confusing.

So I have finally finished enrolled in my Autumn units, but only enrolled for 2 units in spring , can I come back some other time to enroll for them?
and where do I have to go in order to set up my times table.

Oh and as a few year student, What fees am I required to pay besides my HECS, oh and I am doing Bachelor of Business (E-business)

I know I can't register for Tutorials yet, but I just login to PlatformWeb to check things out, what confuses me the most is why Do I have both bachelor of Computing and Bachelor of Business (E-business) in my tutorial registration area, when I have only enrolled in Bachelor of Business (E-business), oh to clear things up, Bachelor of Computing was from my main round offer, which I have accepted, but I did not enrol in it. Bachelor of Business (E-business) was my late round offer from last night, which I enrolled in it today, so I don't get why Bachelor of Computing is there.

Here is a screen shot of the above situation: http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/8641/tutyc0.jpg

And whats with those "UNCONFIRM's", do I have for Tutorial Registration to Open before I can confirm them?

Sorry for long massive post, I am just worried and wanted to clear things up incase I did mistakes which may result in me not doing that course when semester start.

any advice or help is much appreciated.

and thanks for the quick replies, cleared up a few clouds =)

Last edited:
HSC
ari89 said:
You need to enroll for both your autumn and spring units.
[/color]

How can you see your timetable times?, i am very confused with this process and need someone to explain this to me.

Jaron2005

HSC
Hey guys, i got every thiing sorted out and enrolled in my units already, now just have to wait to enrol in my tutorials which starts at feb 12th right?

Does anyone know where I can go to set up my timetable or how to set it up, like the structure and stuff.

G

Gavvvvvin

Jaron2005 said:
Hey guys, i got every thiing sorted out and enrolled in my units already, now just have to wait to enrol in my tutorials which starts at feb 12th right?

Does anyone know where I can go to set up my timetable or how to set it up, like the structure and stuff.
Right.

Just go to http://platformweb.uws.edu.au/pweb_tt/start.asp and look up the different lecture/tutorial times that are available for each of your subjects, and pick which ones your going to attend...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)