Enrollment Appointments for S1 2010 (1 Viewer)

LordPc

HSC
mines on the 15th

you all seem to have a reason to want early appointments, so i will ask "what difference does it make?"

onholidays

HSC
Early appointments make a difference because it enables you to enrol in those classes on at the time you want. You get to make your perfect timetable without fear of those other kids grabbing the spot you want first.

LordPc

HSC
Early appointments make a difference because it enables you to enrol in those classes on at the time you want. You get to make your perfect timetable without fear of those other kids grabbing the spot you want first.
this is what i dont understand.

i want to enroll in COMP2911. the only students that want to enroll in COMP2911 are people who are entering 2nd year computing (comp sci, soft eng, comp eng).

from what I understand, we (2nd year comp students) all have the same enrollment appointment (this was the case last semester), hence we are all on an equal footing

even if my enrollment appointment was 2, 3 or 7 days earlier, it would be the same date as every other 2nd year computing student. so it doesnt make a difference because my competition and I will have the same dates

i cant see why this would be different for other faculties

~::UAI::~

Life is Wonderful
HSC
mine's on 14th.. haha.. It sorted according to ur year. the higher your year, the earlier your enrollment appointment time,

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
mine's on 14th.. haha.. It sorted according to ur year. the higher your year, the earlier your enrollment appointment time,
no im pretty sure its according to faculty.

i enrol the same time omie does, this sem and last sem.

onholidays

HSC
LordPC, I believe that last semester, some people doing some of the same subjects as me (but just with a diff combo like say, eg comm/eng instead of comm/arts) got to enrol in all of their subjects before me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)