Enrollment Day (1 Viewer)

liveit_up

HSC
N/A
hey ppl any1 going 2 enrolment day on feb 21th ???...btw how long does it take 2 enroll thanks.....

tomekz

HSC
How long it takes varies, sum ppl say it took them 45 minutes, whilst others 2 hours or so....... Have a question i plan on walking from central to the city campus and just in case it rains or sumthing what number buses travel to and from central station??? (from citty campus)

Jinglebell

HSC
I don't know which building you're going to, but if it's raining just take an umbrella for the maybe 2 minutes max you'll be in the rain...the city campus is practically at central, catching a bus would take longer than walking (and you'd probably get just as wet)!

*Erika*

HSC
yep, just walk, you will be out in the rain for like 30 seconds, you can walk under all the shop fronts...like jingle bell said, you'd probably get just as wet catching a bus, the bus driver would think you're lazy for not walking 100 metres down the road, and it'd probably take twice as long...

iTCHeZ

Da Fei GHeY
HSC
Plz be nice to the peer networkers if u ever see them around during enrolement...the guys in orange...they're there to make u feel welcome...so if u give dirties or show unmannerly behaviour...we will kick ur ass!!! :D
Hopefully they can make ur boring enrolement period abit more interesting...

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
yes , this will give me a good opportunity to try some of the city buses , ive been going by bus and train ... but im planning to try to go directly to town hall adn then to UTS ... does anyone do this? is it a long walk from town hall to UTS?

big_ticket

HSC
N/A
it's heaps easier just catching the train to central, then walking to UTS...seriously like 5-10 min walk, even less if you get out the right exit from central

superbird

HSC
the orange people were cool, though wen it came to checkpoint 4 i think it was where we had to enrol in our subjects online the ladies their were pretty rude.
they seemed pretty confused about everything and wen i asked a question their was abit of an attitude. :(

tomekz

HSC
superbird said:
though wen it came to checkpoint 4 i think it was where we had to enrol in our subjects online the ladies their were pretty rude.
I had the same problem! There was an old lady, i asked for some help coz the 4 tabs on the rite of the screen wouldnt come up.... she asked if i read the whole page i said yes and she made me waste another 10 minutes dammit!!!

BTW when do we get those stickers for travel concessions???

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
tomekz said:
I had the same problem! There was an old lady, i asked for some help coz the 4 tabs on the rite of the screen wouldnt come up.... she asked if i read the whole page i said yes and she made me waste another 10 minutes dammit!!!

BTW when do we get those stickers for travel concessions???
It should be printed on your student card, which you should have got on the spot when you enrolled.

tomekz

HSC
jasee said:
It should be printed on your student card, which you should have got on the spot when you enrolled.
Oh so its that blue thing in circle kinda thing above the foto..... i thought that was like indicating where to put the sticker lol.....

S

Shuter

Well I enrolled today, damn it was confusing to say the least! Ahh well, got my wireless working now and am typing this from the comfort of the UTS tower building lounges.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
what was confussing- the preferences?

thats the only thing im worrying about but u can apparently change that latter if it doesnt suit you

S

Shuter

thejosiekiller said:
what was confussing- the preferences?

thats the only thing im worrying about but u can apparently change that latter if it doesnt suit you
No, there was no preferances, god help us if that was the case. The fact that no one was telling me where to go next, or in some cases, telling me the WRONG places to go to. Everything was pretty sketchy and I had to just take a guess with a few things, all sorted now at least.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)