enrolment date - HELP!! (1 Viewer)

tazz-me-razz

HSC
hey guys, i need i little bit help. i've got a main round offer to dent at la trobe, which requires me to enrol on 24th. the problem is that i'm overseas and will be back only on 29th. is there any way one of my parents could do the paper work there...or could i somehow reject the main round offer and get in through the second round - when i'll be back?

and also, on the website it says that an applicant should attend an interview, but in the offfer it does not mention interview at all. is there an interview at la trobe for dentistry?

any advice would be appreciated!

kenny.

HSC
Best thing to do i reckon is to give the uni a ring, or even better, contact the faculty directly.
Waiting for a 2nd round offer is pretty risky as there may not be any spots left.

Also do you have to enrol in person on the 24th? coz @ melb uni we only hav to enrol online by the 24th/25th and im not even sure if we have to go and enrol in person...

BrokenWings

HSC
you can send your parents but i think you would need to sign the papers to nominate them as a proxy..not sure but yeah best is give the uni a call otherwise jst send one of your parents there and get them to explain the situation once they there ...:karate:

tazz-me-razz

HSC
hey guys - thanks for your advice. it's been sorted out now, my mum ended up calling the place and i faxed the paperwork. pffew, the nerves :p

tiffanyV

HSC
it is better that u give Latrobe uni a call or email to explain the whole situation, so they can find a solution to help u out. Or u can send ur parents there to explain to the falcuty. I dunno whether they will let ur 'rents enrol for u, even thou all the required subjects are in the course grid. Since it is not easy getting into Dentistry, then u must seize this opportunity, dont let it slip away from ur hands.

good luck

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)