Enrolment Guide (1 Viewer)

zhee

HSC
Here is a quick guide for those who are still lost out there (I might miss out some steps, so please feel free to fill in).

1. Accept the UTS offer through UAC website.

2. Register for Enrolment from the UTS website here. You will be given a UTS Student ID Number when you accept your offer.

3. Register an enrolment and orientation session. And fill in any other info (forget pre-2005 eligibility and recognition for prior learning if you are a recent school leaver).

4. Activate your UTS email account here. Dont forget to read the enrolment email.

5. Then sit back and relax until your enrolment date. You can check your course structure and timetable to quench your impatience. You dont have to do anything in UTSOline (it will be avaliable when the semester starts) or MyStudentAdmin (leave it until enrolment day).

6. On the enrolment day, you bring whatever-listed-on-your-enrolment-email. Dont panic when you get there. There will be signs telling you where you should be going, and people (in yellow shirt?) walking around to help. You will fill out some forms, get some freebies (dont forget to grab the UTS diary), and enrol your subjects. Dont worry if you have yet to decide your major/sub-major, there are staff who can assist you and mini-lectures (however, you do have to make the choice of major on the enrolment day, so better be prepared). And you have to enrol subjects for BOTH autumn and spring semester (but you can change them later anytime on MyStudentAdmin).

7. Back to the tower building, at the entrance corner (opposite to the security office), you can get your student ID card (hint: they will take a photo of you and this photo will forever doom the rest of your life in uni like mine).

8. Well, take a deep breath, chat to people next to you, make some new friends, have fun in the city, whatever. You are done with enrolment, give yourself a pat on the back for pre-uni completion.

Edit: For more detail on the enrolment day here

Last edited:

Lostie_8989

HSC
N/A
Decide our major on enrolment day? - i thought we only had to enrol our 1st year subjects. Which course has majors in da 1st year?

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
because certain subjects you will need to do in order to progress you into that desire major.

notnownotever

PRINCE
HSC
ok i opened my email address and i recieved nooooooooooooooo enrolment email ........ wats happening.. i'll just bring the acknowledgement of the offer to the 2nd. beautifull
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

notnownotever

PRINCE
HSC
ok luckly i printed out my register thing for enrolment. all the summary sheets and everything needed to enrole. so fucking beautifuk
l:) :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)