enrolment help needed!!! (1 Viewer)

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah do sell the handbooks at the student centre (dont ask me where they are coz i dunno!)

yeah and im pretty sure you can change ur subjects

the handbook is also availavle online. just go to your faculty's homepage

e.g. eng.usyd.edu.au for engineeering.

user

Old enough to know better
HSC
You can discontinue or pick up subjects between now and the census date (31st March for semester 1, 31st August for semester 2 subjects) without being charged HECS or having it recorded down on your testamur. You can drop a subject after that date, but you will fail the subject, it will appear on your records and you will be charged HECS.

You should be able to change your subjects online using MyUni, not sure what date.

Student centre is at the lower level of Carslaw building. Get off the bus at City Road near the Wentworth building footbridge, walk towards the main quad, first building after the footbridge to your right, that's Carslaw. Walk between the nice glass looking building and a yucky concrete one and you'll notice a set of stairs going down. Walk down, student centre is directly in front of you. It should be easily identified by the queue.

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
on the note of carslaw building: i remember last time i was there, they had their own mobile phone cell...hence on my mobile phone it said "carslaw". :D

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
Originally posted by gloria*
So we CAN change our units of study things whenever we like between now and.. whenever?
well you have to enrol.. but after 14th feb (i think thats the date).. you can change your enrolment. but you must finalise your first semester enrolment i think after the first 2 weeks or else you will incur extra hecs debt....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)