Enrolment: Photo Id. (1 Viewer)

hyperbole

i LURRVE to exaggerate.
HSC
Hey,

This question is in regards to what i need to bring to enrol. On UTS's website, it says that i need a photo id. but i don't have a passport nor do I have a licence. What else can I bring? I have my school ID from Year 12, is that enough? I would get my license, but I'll be working basically every single day and on the days I have off, the RTA isn't open.

Also, do I need my parents present to enrol because I'm not 18 yet?

Thanks!

beta-omega

Eternal Omega!
HSC
School ID should be ok as long as you bring another form of ID (depends on the staff there, they have some of your information already, you just need something to verify yourself, so bring in some other form of id too).

Also, you don't need your parents even though ur under 18.

¬_¬

HSC
I think you need a form of more official ID- maybe something which only has your name on it like a bankcard?

As a tip though, you really should get your L's and/or a passport sometime.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
To have all your bases covered, bring your birth certificate. Nothing worse than lining up then being told you cant enrol and have to go home.

hyperbole

i LURRVE to exaggerate.
HSC
Oh cool, thanks.

I was going to get a photo id. from the RTA on the morning of enrolment but that costs $40!

Hanzo

HSC
my foto ID cards r useless
i always change my hairstyle
and look somewhat different all the time
i dont even look like the foto in my Drivers Licence
and i only kinda resemble the foto in my uni ID card
heahehaehaehea

W

whsmith

Im a bit scared of getting a photo...

Got a pretty poor looking beard happening, and i really need a hair cut.

I look like Shaggy from Scooby-Do at the moment.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
well you should really get one because they re use the same photo every year! my hair's a bit retarded in mine, but it's way better than my MQ one. my MQ one makes me look about 12.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Hanzo said:
my foto ID cards r useless
i always change my hairstyle
and look somewhat different all the time
i dont even look like the foto in my Drivers Licence
and i only kinda resemble the foto in my uni ID card
heahehaehaehea
wow how long it takes you to make that thing?

W

whsmith

Maybe i should get a 6 inch Spiked mowhawk, with a rats-tail. All coloured a bright gree for my photo.

Then cut it off that afternoon, and turn up regular! Awesome!

I'd have the coolest Photo ID.

Another idea: Comb my hair down and back. Sauve-James-Bond-Style. [Beard might ruin this :( ] , and wear a Tux [at least the top] - Another Interesting Photo i could get. [Mate did this for his Driver's Licence]

Brother of a friend i have has alot of curly hair, and wore a hat for THREE DAYS STRAIGHT. Didn't shower, never ever removed it. Went for his Ls, Passed, and slooooowly grafted the hat from his head. He had the most awesome Hair Dome ever + little hair puffs on the side.

Fun!

Im biggest 'fashion' worry is that i need to get my hands on some glasses. Which im not a fan of. Not that i find glasses 'nerdy' or 'geeky' or anything-like-that. I just do NOT look good in glasses. At all. Ever.
Though, If i get a hair cut, + Black Thick-rimmed glasses might [Ok, VERY loosly] pull off a Young "Gordon Freeman" [ http://www.planethalflife.com/half-life2/allies/gordon.jpg ]... Then again, I have a full beard - not a goatee.

Oh! Life's decisions are waaaaaay too hard.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
steph@nie said:
well you should really get one because they re use the same photo every year! my hair's a bit retarded in mine, but it's way better than my MQ one. my MQ one makes me look about 12.
How is it that you have a student card for MQ and UTS?

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
Because I started last year at MQ and then I transferred to UTS.. which is why I have two i.d cards.

slinky

A Very Important Member
HSC
N/A
my foto on my id card totally suks, i totally 4got they were gonna take a foto, so i came wit my bed hair (eg no hair products) and hair tat needs a haircut, so now my id pic looks like teres some hobo posing instead of me .....grrr ....i really hoped they'd take a new pic for this yr instead if using last yrs foto, lol ...oh wellz

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)