Enrolment Planner help (1 Viewer)

SGSII

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi Guys!
I'm using the enrolment planner for B Economics and im not too sure on which units to add for the majors financial economics and management
Would someone be able to help me out?

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Hi Guys!
I'm using the enrolment planner for B Economics and im not too sure on which units to add for the majors financial economics and management
Would someone be able to help me out?
Have you read the handbook entry for B. Economics?

SGSII

HSC
Uni Grad
Have you read the handbook entry for B. Economics?
Yep I did
And I've selected the four junior prerequisite units of study as well
Screenshot (43).jpg
Im not sure as to what to do next, or what to select :S

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Yep I did
And I've selected the four junior prerequisite units of study as well
View attachment 29824
Im not sure as to what to do next, or what to select :S
So from what I can see, you have selected the first year units for a Fin. Eco. major. You can either select units to start on your Management major or you can do higher level Fin. Eco. units

SGSII

HSC
Uni Grad
Oh okay thanks!
For the management major, where it says:
For the award of a major in Management, students complete
(i) one junior prerequisite unit of study (six credit points) from the Business School.

What does that mean?

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
I interpret to mean that you pick a 1XXX unit which is run by the Business School which is ALSO a pre-requisite for any of the MGMT units.

SGSII

HSC
Uni Grad
Alrightie, thank you so much!

Amleops

Perpetual Student
HSC
Personally I would do WORK1003 as it does seem to be assumed knowledge for a few third year subjects you can choose for your Management major.

Your other 3 units can be whatever you want, look at the handbooks and see if there are any first year subjects that interest you.

Last edited:

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Personally I would do WORK1003 as it does seem to be assumed knowledge for a few third year subjects you can choose for your Management major.

Your other 3 units can be whatever you want, look at the handbooks and see if there are any first year subjects that interest you.
Would recommend figuring out how many free spots are available before deciding on doing random units.

SGSII

HSC
Uni Grad

Thanks for that!
With the other 3 units, would I be able to pick ones with 2XXX, or would I have to stick to the first year ones?

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Thanks for that!
With the other 3 units, would I be able to pick ones with 2XXX, or would I have to stick to the first year ones?
You can pick 2XXX or even 3XXX provided that you meet the pre-requisites for the unit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)