***Enthusiastic and Eager to help you!*** Mathematics Tutor --- UAI 98.05 (1 Viewer)

Black-Bird

HSC
***Enthusiastic and Eager to help you!*** Mathematics/ PHYSICS Tutor --- UAI 98.05

Hey guys/girls =)

My name is Andrew and i completed my HSC in 2008 with a UAI of 98.05,
Maths Ext 1: 94 (1st in school), Maths Ext 2: 88 (1st in school), Physics: 92 (1st in school), Adv English: 91 (4th in school).

I attended St Euphemia College where I was the:
- School Captain,
- School DUX.

I am available to tutor mathematics to all high-school students of all levels including Years 10, 11, 12 - up to and including Ext 2, around the Canterbury/Bankstown/Beverly Hills/Strathfield area and anyone round there (i live in Belmore). The cost will be $25/hr (group arrangements can easily be negotiated for cheaper prices), my times are flexible and can work around you.

I own all of the Cambridge and Fitzpatrick mathematics textbooks as i believe they are the most beneficial for high-school students - and I will gladly let you borrow these books/ photocopy anything u need from them.

I am also tutoring both HSC and Prelim Physics for the same cost, and have loads of notes and summaries for each chapter (Astrophysics was my option). I also have the Newest Jacaranda textbooks and will use them to teach as i believe they are the best/easiest to work from.

For more information, for free maths/physics assistance, or to just get to know me/my personality =P:
- Call me on: 0403 223 419
- Email me at: indestructibl3@live.com.au
- PM me, or
- Just, reply!

Thanks everyone, and good luck =)

Last edited:

ButterflyKate

HSC
Hey!! Congrats on the marks =) good work.

hmm im looking for some MX1/2 tutoring ... is Burwood too far?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)