Epping - English/ Maths 3U,2U/ Chemistry/ Assistance with Modern History (1 Viewer)

bubbrubb

HSC
Graduated from Baulkham Hills High School 09' with the following results:

Chemistry: 93- Will tutor
Mathematics 3U: 97 - Will tutor (also tutoring 2U)
Mathematics 4U: 94 - Cannot tutor
English Advanced: 95 - Will tutor
Modern History: 92- The syllabus for modern history changes in 2010 and this means i can simply offer advice alongside other subjects. However, i can offer more detailed help with Section I - The Core.

ATAR 2009: 99.70

I live in Epping and have yet to pass my p's... I will take public trasport from Epping (though preferably train because more reliable) to your residence or a library.

I myself worked very hard for my results and will be able to relate to any of the struggles you encounter in your studies. More importantly, being a recent high school graduate, all my high school experiences are still fresh and I will be able to help you minimise the stress that the hsc is famous for bringing about; I will help you study ahead and keep on top of your workload and providing advice I wish I'd gotten when I was in highschool.

I tutor all grades at $25 per hour for 1 on 1. If you wish to be tutored with a friend or two, this will allow negotiation to the price. I am also very happy to tutor more than one subject in the same session.
The minimum length of a single session is 90 minutes as it is difficult to learn anything in an hour or so. The distance from the station that I get off at/ bus stop and your house/library has to be within sensible walking distance.

Please feel free to pm me on questions on what I will be teaching you or the style with which i will tutor. i.e. whether or not i believe in fine tuning a practise essay for english or preparing a very general and flexible scaffold. (the answer of which would be the former). If interested, please pm :)

Last edited:

benzhu

HSC
i live in marsfiekd and i am doin esl english.. im wonderin if u can tutor esl

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)