Epping Maths Tutor - New Slots Now Available (1 Viewer)

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
With the HSC maths exams over - I now have 5 vacant slots for 1-on-1 tutoring for 2U, 3U and 4U maths in the Epping and surrounding suburbs. I normally tutor at student's home but can also do so at a public library.

If interested, please PM me or call 0405 - 130 351.

Last edited:

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
Not cheap and, maybe, not good.

Last edited:

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
why do u say stuff like that?
how are you gonna promote yourself as a potential tutor, if ur saying ur not good, which im sure u are.
Thanks for your observation. It's just reverse psychology. Of course it may work against me.

Siddy123

HSC
Thanks for your observation. It's just reverse psychology. Of course it may work against me.
nah it doesnt work.
it seems like ur not confident with urself, which is a major turn away for students.
students want assurance and confidence in their tutor!
all the best with everything!

Octagon

HSC
It was my pleasure to have Drongoski as my 4u maths tutor in 2012. As a student coming from a country school that is few hundred kilometres away from Sydney, I was only able to visit him for 2-3 lessons during each school holiday, although from Drongoski’s dedicated and concept-based approach to his tutoring, my understanding and utilisation of knowledge inside the 4u course became much more advanced, as a result I achieved a HSC mark of 94 in the course, this has certainly proved the superiority of his teaching methods and I believe that if I went to him much more regularly, I would be able to score a few more marks.

Big thanks to you once again Drongoski!

To the 2013 HSCer’s, I highly recommend Drongoski for your maths tutoring, he is not only a man with years of tutoring experience and amazing credentials, he is also a man with a heart for his students. Since there were very little Mechanics style questions featured in the 2012 4u HSC, I would also recommend Drongoski’s Mechanics workshop in your preparation for more Mechanics style questions in the 2013 HSC, it’s a very interesting workshop that involves lots of awesome diagrams and physical demonstrations, ultimately allowing you to understand the concepts behind the topic better, so at the end you will be able to master all of the questions in the topic.

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
It was my pleasure to have Drongoski as my 4u maths tutor in 2012. As a student coming from a country school that is few hundred kilometres away from Sydney, I was only able to visit him for 2-3 lessons during each school holiday, although from Drongoski’s dedicated and concept-based approach to his tutoring, my understanding and utilisation of knowledge inside the 4u course became much more advanced, as a result I achieved a HSC mark of 94 in the course, this has certainly proved the superiority of his teaching methods and I believe that if I went to him much more regularly, I would be able to score a few more marks.

Big thanks to you once again Drongoski!

To the 2013 HSCer’s, I highly recommend Drongoski for your maths tutoring, he is not only a man with years of tutoring experience and amazing credentials, he is also a man with a heart for his students. Since there were very little Mechanics style questions featured in the 2012 4u HSC, I would also recommend Drongoski’s Mechanics workshop in your preparation for more Mechanics style questions in the 2013 HSC, it’s a very interesting workshop that involves lots of awesome diagrams and physical demonstrations, ultimately allowing you to understand the concepts behind the topic better, so at the end you will be able to master all of the questions in the topic.

Octagon

A belated congrats on your success in your 4U Maths. Glad I was able to play a small part in it.
And thanks for your kind endorsement. Really appreciate it.

All the best for your future.

Last edited:

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad
Bump for someone you can definitely trust and who also has a fantastic reputation =]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)