ER: Thursday 8:30pm Channel 9 (1 Viewer)

7minute

HSC
Not 100% true... she still has Henry. That episode was fantastic, in a word. We learnt so much about Kerry and why she is the way she is. Laura Innes did a fantastic job.

Well, here's the episode description for 11.15 Alone In A Crowd:

IF A LONE TREE FALLS IN THE FOREST, DOES IT MAKE A SOUND? - CYNTHIA NIXON GUEST STARS -- When a young mother of three (guest star Cynthia Nixon, "Sex & the City") is brought into the ER with potentially fatal stroke-like symptoms, Kovac (Goran Visnjic) and Sam (Linda Cardellini) race against the odds to save her life. Knowing that a controversial surgical procedure is his wife's only shot at a full recovery, a husband must make the unenviable decision to risk her life in order to save it. Meanwhile, Neela (Parminder Nagra) and Ray (Shane West) discover a dark secret when three ostensibly neglected children show up in the ER. Elsewhere, Carter (Noah Wyle) finds himself in the midst of a love triangle when Wendall's (Madchen Amick) professions of love force him to either cut the ties in Africa or lose her. Laura Innes, Sherry Stringfield, Maura Tierney, Ming-Na, and Mekhi Phifer also star.

babez_hamp

HSC
N/A
yeh, she has henry but i meant adults.....people she can lean on and talk to..

7minute

HSC
Episode description for 11.16 Here and There:

THE ER MUST AID AN INJURED IRAQI GIRL -- A young girl in Iraq is wounded in a car bombing and local hospitals are unequipped to help. Gallant (Sharif Atkins) enlists the support of Neela (Parminder Nagra) to secure the needed treatment at County, but getting the girl to the United States proves to be more difficult than initially thought. With time running out, Gallant must resort to calling in a favor to bring the young girl to the states. Meanwhile, Neela is redefining her role at County and rediscovering her feelings for Gallant. Also starring Noah Wyle, Laura Innes, Mekhi Phifer, Goran Visnjic, Maura Tierney, Sherry Stringfield, Linda Cardellini and Shane West.

babez_hamp

HSC
N/A
i thought tonight's episode was really good...cynthia nixon did a great job, and the storyline was really interesting

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i only got to see bits of it but loved the cynthis nixon bit
especially when she when the husband was deciding the operation or not.
i just wanted to yell at him through the tv

7minute

HSC
Episode description for 11.17 Back In The World:

GALLANT IS BACK IN CHICAGO WITH AN IRAQI BOMBING VICTIM - Neela (Parminder Nagra) is surprised when she hears that Gallant (Sharif Atkins) came to the ER with the young Iraqi burn victim. Sam (Linda Cardellini) is troubled by a visit from her ex-husband. Pratt (Mekhi Phifer) treats a child whose gun went off in his pocket and learns that he received the gun from an unusual source. Also starring Noah Wyle, Sherry Stringfield.

babez_hamp

HSC
N/A
yeh it was disappointing but i'm guessing they did it primarily for US viewers because of the whole army-in-iraq culture going on there. neela and ray ?....maybe after he shows a bit more of a sensitive side then she'll start seeing him 'in a different light'.

7minute

HSC
I don't think Neela and Ray should be together. I think she should be with Gallant... but seeing as Sharif Atkins has left the show that's a difficult storyline to run with. However, Hawaii (?), the show he joined after leaving ER, hasn't been renewed. Maybe he could return to ER?? Here's to hoping, anyway...

Enjoy next week's episode... by the way, this season's been really good, even the TV guides are giving the episodes good reviews...

babez_hamp

HSC
N/A
finally neela got some action !! i hope gallant comes back and they can be together..such a cute couple

7minute

HSC
Episode description for 11.18 Refusal Of Care:

THE STAFF OF COUNTY GENERAL MUST DEAL WITH THE MORAL ISSUES SURROUNDING A HUNGER STRIKE VICTIM - A woman is brought in suffering from the effects of a hunger strike, but she will not accept food or help until she has proof that the INS will grant her sonÓs deportation case a new hearing. Neela (Parminder Nagra), Sam (Linda Cardellini), and Dr. Lewis (Sherry Stringfield) are incapable of treating her as long as she and her lawyer refuse aid -- which goes against all the doctors' training. Meanwhile, Abby (Maura Tierney), despite her suspicions, is unable to prove that 72-year-old Birdy Chaddock (Louise Fletcher) is the victim of elder abuse. Also starring Noah Wyle, Mekhi Phifer, Eion Bailey.
Enjoy!

7minute

HSC
Episode description for 11.19 Ruby Redux:

HEALING OLD WOUNDS IS NOT EASY AT THE ER - 85-year-old Jules Rubadoux (guest star Red Buttons) is wheeled in and erroneously accuses Dr. Carter (Noah Wyle) of killing his wife ten years ago. Although Abby (Maura Tierney) believes Rubadoux is too old to undertake surgery to correct a heart murmur, the attending doctors opt to go ahead with the operation. Meanwhile, Dr. Pratt (Mekhi Phifer) treats a domestic violence victim and makes a date with the social worker assigned to her case. As Pratt arrives for the date he realizes he has gotten himself into more than he bargained for. Also starring Shane West, Sherry Stringfield, Linda Cardellini.
Enjoy!

7minute

HSC
Episode description for 11.20 You Are Here :

MORRIS IS THE NEW CHIEF RESIDENT MUCH TO EVERYONE'S CHAGRIN - Dr. Morris (Scott Grimes) has been appointed the new chief resident and immediately locks horns with Dr. Pratt (Mekhi Phifer) as they deal with the casualties from a fire at an apartment building. Dr. Lewis (Sherry Stringfield) is taking out her frustration from not being tenured on Dr. Carter (Noah Wyle). Dr. Weaver (Laura Innes) tries to calm Lewis down, but only makes things worse. Ray (Shane West) heeds the advice of several doctors at the hospital and sends a teenaged sickle cell anemic patient home. Also starring Linda Cardellini and Goran Visnjic.
Sounds good -enjoy!

HSC
who recons sam is pregnant?

i havent decided yet. but i couldnt really see the writers putting a baby into the script, unless the girl who plays sam takes a few months off from ER. or she's been fired.

babez_hamp

HSC
N/A
yeh, i don't know where they'll go with this one. especially with luca and how he lost his kids and all.....

7minute

HSC
Episode description for 11.21 Carter Est Amoureux:

CARTER RE-UNITES WITH KEM IN PARIS WHILE EVERYTHING GOES WRONG IN THE ER -- THANDIE NEWTON GUEST STARS -- Pratt (Mekhi Phifer) explodes at Neela (Parminder Nagra) for performing a complicated procedure on a baby, Abby (Maura Tierney) misdiagnoses an emphysema patient, and Ray's (Shane West) procedural misstep on a stab victim has terrible results. Outside of the ER, Carter (Noah Wyle) dashes off to Paris after learning that Kem's (Thandie Newton) mother has been hospitalized. Once there, Carter discovers some things about himself and makes some life-altering decisions. Also starring Sherry Stringfield, Goran Visnjic, Linda Cardellini.
Enjoy!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)