Evermore (1 Viewer)

cate_7x

HSC
Evermore are a cool local act who are doing a tour of the US soon - you probably heard their single 'It's Too Late' on the Oc - it's been doing the rounds. Anyway these guys are great and you should all check them out. www.evermoreband.com.

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
People are free to express their opinions on different bands! If you don't like Evermore, why did you even read this thread? What music do you like then?

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
ChrisE said:
i prefer ambient suburban noise to music, plus they only need one thread
Go sit in the middle of the road then and listen to the lovely screeching of car brakes. I'll just keep listening to Evermore thanks.

cate_7x

HSC
They relocated to Sydney quite a long time ago and are now considered a Sydney based act. We stole Russell Crowe, now we are stealing Evermore.
And as someone else said, we are free to express our own opinions about bands. If you don't like them, don't kill everyone else's opinions on it.

ChrisE

HSC
cate_7x said:
And as someone else said, we are free to express our own opinions about bands. If you don't like them, don't kill everyone else's opinions on it.
were not killing other peoples opinions, we are expressing our opinions and my opinion is evermore are shit.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
And it's not my opinion, but a fact that they are not new at all.

Zoltan

Too cool for school
HSC
Evermore are pretty good, it's just a shame they ruined themselves by becoming the OC's resident band.

Pierotte

HSC
I think i may have liked evermore if, like zoltan said, they werent associated OC, wow to sell out so early...
also their fans turn me off; ditzy little shit bags, with their evermore ring tones, die die die.
theyre played too often so i cant appreciate their songs i just get sick of them (i mean i know them yet i hate the radio, go figure).
Musically, what ive heard isnt that bad. Isnt great either, the singing's a bit self indulgant and OTT though.
Heck, i must be bored to be posting about them.
They have an interesting feel though, and their influences are nice ( i read in the paper they like the police, zeppelin, pink floyd and the who) so they get some marks from me.

erm... in conclusion i wouldnt buy their album.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)