exam ideas? (1 Viewer)

HSC
do you reckon they are going to set off an easy exam this year?
last years was alright.

but 2006 was a bit more challenging i reckon.

proringz

HSC
2006 was a pretty difficult paper. I dunno about this year, maybe because 2u was easy (I heard) and I know ext 2 was hard. So I'm thinking maybe a moderately hard paper.

HSC
yehh 2unit was a heaps easy paper.

the people that set the exam should give sympathy to the 4units cuz it was a hard examm ayy. lol

did you find the 2007 paper 3unit easy or a bit?

HSC
give us an example of an average test! lol

is it going to be easier or about the same like 2007?

azn-drew

HSC
Um..I've done the extension 1 papers upto 1990 and after a couple times you get pretty sick of the questions.
I don't think this year's paper will be that difficult. That said, I don't want to lower my guard like I did for extension 2. T_T"
My advice, don't worry about how difficult the exam will be, just focus on making sure that you get the easier marks because if you LOSE them, they will be MUCH harder to regain later on, ie. if you lose a few marks from careless errors in early questions, earning them back in the later questions is much more difficult.
All in all, just remember your formulas, think slowly and carefully and don't make up your own rules; maths is a subject where if you follow all the rules you will most likely get to the answer. I guess it all ties down to experience and how much you've prepared. :read:
Now I'm just rambling. :haha:

karar

HSC
kaz1 said:
Hopefully hard so they give an easy one next year.
yeah right wat u loosing lol we getting fked here and u thinkiing about urself
hopefully its a gudd paper butt not like the 06 im happy with 07 1

Zeber

HSC
the paper should be hard.

set the dumbshits into their place and allow the bright kids to score/earn their rightful marks/results.

sherly1990

HSC
true my teacher said that 2006 was the hardest paper bcoz of the last question (trig and induction will never ever mesh well!!!)
i reckon that the maths 2u paper was easy wen u compare it 2 the previous years so im hoping ext wil be easy 2!!!

azn-drew

HSC
no offence to anyone, but the 06' paper wasn't that difficult compared to 90's, such as '94 and '95. With regard to Q7. '06, it was pretty much just picking the right term for the expansion and it was harder 2u work. Another thing people don't do is scab little marks from questions they can't do. Eg, induction, just giving step 3 will earn a mark. ;]
EDIT: i said something silly. =]
EDIT#2: I am way too tired for this...what I said was right before. Above refers to '96 paper. 0_0"
The hardest part about '06 was the differentiation of A in Q7 and the rest of the marks were scabbable. (i like that word)
The best thing to do is to organise your work, since this is a tedious differentiation, it is designed to trip over unorganised people.

Last edited:

2S1D3

HSC
azn-drew said:
no offence to anyone, but the 06' paper wasn't that difficult compared to 90's, such as '94 and '95. With regard to Q7. '06, it was pretty much just picking the right term for the expansion and it was harder 2u work. Another thing people don't do is scab little marks from questions they can't do. Eg, induction, just giving step 3 will earn a mark. ;]
EDIT: i said something silly. =]
QFT

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)