Exam Reactions (1 Viewer)

majin_boy

HSC
gman03 said:
sif I know which one out of the 10 to use...

Just like any other physics exam's formula sheet.. phhffttt I misuse Biot-Savart Law all the time.... even things doesn't relates to it
Heh, I cant even remember what the BS law does. Meh, all i need for phys is 2/40 and I pass :D.

Im really worried about ELEC2031 though. Its the only one i am really scared about/

majin_boy

HSC
§eraphim said:
i think i mite stuff up discrete tmw. whats the scaling like for discrete maths (math1081)?
Many people fail, so they scale it up sooo much that plenty of distinctions go around. Meh, I got like 80 for 1090 (Same as 1081) and I failed 2 of the class tests. However gman03 went heaps good, but he was still pissed off about his mark.

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
My COMP 3141 test for tommorow requires me to learn information from 1,100 pages of lecture notes (which fills two, 4-ring binders), not to mention assignments and labs ;(

Damn negative marking on multiple chocie tests ...
Also damn lack of past tests ...

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
McLake said:
My COMP 3141 test for tommorow requires me to learn information from 1,100 pages of lecture notes (which fills two, 4-ring binders), not to mention assignments and labs ;(

Damn negative marking on multiple chocie tests ...
Also damn lack of past tests ...
yeh what's with comp subjects and negative marking....and multiple choice!

they give you total possible correct answers....what's the use of that!? you have so many questions and they tell you there are 96 possible correct answers...you go counting the little circles and how are you going to supposely work out which is wrong out of like 60 questions

gman03

HSC
redslert said:
yeh what's with comp subjects and negative marking....and multiple choice!

they give you total possible correct answers....what's the use of that!? you have so many questions and they tell you there are 96 possible correct answers...you go counting the little circles and how are you going to supposely work out which is wrong out of like 60 questions
second that

by the time i start reading "there is only one answer for this question" i would have already circle three answers.... more over if they don't say "there is only one answer for this question" does that mean it is possible for the question to have no correct answer? stupid marking scheme I say

on the other hand, no free responses = :D

theone123

blue essence
HSC
underthesun said:
STATISTICS IS THE WORST EVER MATHS

seriously, what was the point of including statistics in software engineering? wtf? wtf? wtf?

it's almost 100% cramming formulas, and no thinking. swallowing 12 weeks of it to my brain is no easy as well..
statistics is easy pissy, mine was open book test, how bout urs ? :D

J0n

N/A
HSC
Aargh... Exams are so depressing... :(

I have already failed elec, hopefully will pass discrete, but math tomorrow, and i think i'm going to fail - which will be *very* bad :chainsaw:

These exams are making me lose so much sleep too...

sunny

meh.
HSC
COMP3331....ok
COMP3411....ok
COMP3121....Friday week....

cyrax83

discrete is killing me :(
HSC
underthesun said:
another one that shares my suffering.. we should all revolt against statistics..

how sad is this, my current method of cramming involves doing a question, then reading a chapter off a manga as a reward.. it gives that much needed enthusiasm :)
i should probably try that method since u ace everything but i dont think it'll work in my case :chainsaw:

gman03

HSC
theone123 said:
statistics is easy pissy, mine was open book test, how bout urs ? :D
engineers are required to know and understand the stats, unlike other who refer to stats :rolleyes:

tanman_008

HSC
God how did everyone else go in MATH 1131? Definately a lot harder than I thought it would be. I just blank at some easy questions, like forgot what polar form was and panicked on questions I should know. I should still pass though hopefully.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
no one does ACCT3563 here, but it was a bummer anyway

Sarah

HSC
N/A
Minai said:
no one does ACCT3563 here, but it was a bummer anyway
Minai, how did it go?

Last edited by a moderator:

Acid

HSC
QMA was fucked. I reckon I probably failed it, but I hope not.

Do you need to pass the final to pass the course? I was on 29/35 before the final (which was worth 65%), so if the answer is no I probably only needed like 30% in the final to pass...

And FINS1612 tomorrow.. :(

InfiniteQ

Solitary
HSC
Acid said:
QMA was fucked. I reckon I probably failed it, but I hope not.

Do you need to pass the final to pass the course? I was on 29/35 before the final (which was worth 65%), so if the answer is no I probably only needed like 30% in the final to pass...

And FINS1612 tomorrow.. :(
ARGH 1612 is killing me. Have you done the prac MC questions?

Check the course outline for QMA. I don't recall that being the case last year.

tempco

HSC
InfiniteQ said:
ARGH 1612 is killing me. Have you done the prac MC questions?

Check the course outline for QMA. I don't recall that being the case last year.
i haven't even tried any of the MC. i'm just stuffing all the info into my head first. 2 more chaps to go, and then i'll start on the MC.

@Acid - can't find it any where in the course outline stating you have to pass the final. if only micro was like that :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)