exam seats (1 Viewer)

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
anyone know when the final timetable where you put in your student number and get a seat is going to be up??

like i have nothing better to do than look up exam seating i know but im interested because i have no sense of direction and may need a guided tour to get to my seat!

thanks!
SJ

baker182

HSC
PrincessSJ said:
anyone know when the final timetable where you put in your student number and get a seat is going to be up??

like i have nothing better to do than look up exam seating i know but im interested because i have no sense of direction and may need a guided tour to get to my seat!

thanks!
SJ
maybe next week

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
up on stage in the great hall

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
baker182 said:
really? it has taken you 1.5 years to figure that out :)
Well the first semester last year was kind-of alright and the second semester dragged on (as is expected) but even after the massive break we had I have not been able to get back into the routine this year. Compounding on this is that this time of year you have to get all up to date and review your stuff (reading over things I have already read is particularly trying for me) and I am feeling really burnt out:(.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
great_gregory said:
Next to all the smart people, and out of site of the supervisors. :D
Haha, I have a mate who sat MATH1120 last year which was a multiple choice exam and in the exam you got an exam booklet to do your working on and then you had to hand it up at the end. Anyway, he handed it up with only a half a page written on and got 71%. Haha:p!

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
I had a mate who did math2310 last year and it was also multiple choice. He copied the answers of the guy sitting next to him and changed just one of the answers. He got 77% and the guy next to him got 81% :p

mrbassman

0.38 posts per day...meh
HSC
Its up now! I have exams in some of the coldest rooms there are :(

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Both of my theory exams are in the GH...I'm guessing the practical exam for anatomy will be in MSB, I can't imagine them dragging cadavers all over the uni for us to play with :p And peer marking for OT, well, I guess that will be in the Hunter building, it seems to be our haunt (unfortunately...I should start a campaign to move us over to Shortland side...Go SB and Basden!!)

DV8

HSC
Not happy ay...

Hunter Building (HA68) ??
Behavioural Sciences Building (W308)
Engineering Science Building (ES247) ??
McMullin Building (MCLG59) ??

I would love to know how they decide on exam rooms... oh how I loathe Hunter :mad: I hate being in little shitty rooms as well, there's nothing to look at and you always get the odd person with a cold who spends the whole exam sniffling... or the person who insists on continually tapping their pen on the desk!

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
I hate walking around the Hunter Building trying to find my room:p.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
I've finally discovered there is a layout to the Hunter Building, allbeit a very screwed one (eg, one corridor is 58+, the next corridor is 6+, and the corridor at the end of that corridor is 49+)

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
Geog1030- Great Hall
Econ1100- HB18 Hunter Cafeteria
Soca1010- HB18 Hunter Cafeteria

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)