Exam Timetable (1 Viewer)

em_516

bludging..
HSC
double post!
uni is being evacuated :D
at 2.30, the whole campus is SHUT DOWWWWWWN
apparently there's power at my house now, so hopefully i can get my assignment done (i'm stuck :() but this is excitingggg hahah

there was a message over the pa for all staff members to convene at the front desk in 5 mins..then a bit later there was another pa announcement saying we had to leave at 2.30 and nothing would be open due to the storm and flooding..then we got another pa message not to leave from the waratah university drive entrance as it's completely flooded..wow :D

em_516

bludging..
HSC
yeh, but, it's so exciting :D
although, just found out 3 people have died :(

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
My parents are still stuck somewhere, I wish they'd get home. I'm hungry.

edit: hah, my mum just got home, but my dad's stuck in cardiff cause the roads are all closed

Last edited:

em_516

bludging..
HSC
hahaha waa waa waa i'm hungry..like you couldn't have just had baked beans on toast?

this is a CRISIS here james! haha

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
just a helpful note:

NEVER travel to halmiton from uni when the weather is like this. the front lawns of some of the houses were literally rivers. there was water GUSHING straight out of their front gates. Crazy, crazy weather!

EDIT: and baked beans on toast WITH CHEESE is the best!

Last edited:

em_516

bludging..
HSC
yeh, the news showed some crazy shit..fortunately i live on a hill so we're not having toooo much damage..but yeh..some people's houses are so fucked now :S

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
The roudabout at warnersbay maccas is flooded out. Theres a bunch of semi's there that can't get through. Also, the espalande is flooded out. Basically all of the low areas of warners bay and cardiff are flooded out afaik.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
The_highwayman said:
EDIT: and baked beans on toast WITH CHEESE is the best!
ergh :eek: even worse if you mean the tins where they've put 'cheese' in *barf*

i hope my work is flooded out..or better still, that access roads from my house are flooded and i can't get to work for the next two days..what a shaaaaame..i'm sure i'll be 'lucky' though, and have to go :mad1:

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I've come to the conclusion that i will just drink tomorrow away if its still pissing down.

Man, how good is red wine!

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
oh yeah, ahahahahah

Man, seriously, you need to be my friend. Having a permanent DD would be awesome.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
holy shit this is really gay..fucking storm AGH..no net, probably won't get net for another 6 years because the phone line at my house is completely mauled and omg so many trees down, view will never be the same again :(
and fuckdamn about the exams! i had limited time as it was and now i'm royally screwed, yay for special consideration!
work yesterday was the biggest poo ever..still had to go in (almost couldn't! so exciting) and do shit even though we couldn't open and we had to chuck so much and agh..open again today and of course everyone is all 'WE MIGHT DIE, BUY UNHEALTHY FOODS' and rushing in

k, that was long, but i'm not fixing it..RAH

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I wish more trees blew down here. Our view would be sickness++

em_516

bludging..
HSC
yeh but the view is better WITH trees! even my brother said 'no photo will ever be the same again, that tree is in everything!' :(

The_highwayman said:
um yeah, so i'm just hoping raymond terrace doesnt completely flood or otherwise there will be no exams for me. i really don't want to do all that special consideration paperwork.
aww, yeh, that would suck..i was hoping exams would still be on even though i havent' been able to study, because i really like my timetable, i finish so early and i want it to stay that way even if i fuck up :D haha

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Yeah I was hoping that our blackout would last till atleast wednesday. The only exam I'd rather skip is my first one.

Sprinkles~

splashing in puddles
HSC
The_highwayman said:
i really don't want to do all that special consideration paperwork.
Agh filling out special consideration crap is so annoying. I got my mum to drive me all the way into uni (ourimbah) on friday to hand in paperwork for it, im so sick I could hardly walk a few meters and just as I got in the doors they decided to evacuate and shut the hub down. I had to beg them to let me hand it in lol.

I just got my power back tonight, yay internet and lights and TV and heaters and electic blankets! :D :D

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)