• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Exam timetable (2 Viewers)

klh

HSC
theone...i think ur tt is overloaded, you cant do two in one day? isnt there some clause stating that there has to be suffiecint time or something??? dude, rin ghte uws hotline!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
If you have any of the following, then you can defer an exam :D

The University defines an examination clash as:
two examinations at the same time including any overlap.
less than two hours between exams where they are held on the same campus.
insufficient travelling time (less than 3 hours) between examination venues at different campus or off campus sites.
where you have more than three examinations scheduled on two consecutive days. The University does not regard Friday or Saturday and the following Monday as consecutive days.
An evening examination that finishes after 8.30pm followed by a morning examination that starts before 9.30am on the next consecutive day.

Anyway, as for my missing exam, the examination people lost the subject and forgot to put it in the timetable :chainsaw:

klh

HSC
whoops my bad..sorry if i did get any hopes up...this assignemnt has made me go wacko...thanks cape for the info.
haha..wha tis there for the examination ppl to forget?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Apparently they lost the piece of paper with the subject, the subject number and the whole exam ... damn these ppl don't know how to do anything :chainsaw:

omfg! I was just looking at a train timetable to see what time trains are: to get to Richmond by 8:30 am I have to be at Blacktown just after 7am. Strathfield at 6:16am, which means I have to be on a train at eastwood just before 5:30am to be at Richmond before 8:30am. I think I'll get my friend to drive me :D

klh

HSC
hehe...watching hte budget...not investment in infrastructure, awwww. trains will never get better. anyway, those guys wither bore me to death or make me laugh.
yes, driving...the viable method...sorry mtoher earth but im late!

lost importnatn documents??? man i hate to see them using uws money...whoops went into my account.

i need like 500 more words and i can watch the late news...i got to go, but i cant resist BOS ahhhh

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Trains would be alright if they had a second line to richmond :mad:

Its alright to get a lift once a while to uni - hehe, then I just realised the past 2 days I've been driven home from Parra campus - and I live in eastwood - hmm ... I'm lazy :p

Klh - stoping bosing and finish your assignment :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)