Experienced Maths, Science and English Tutor (1 Viewer)

vish123

HSC
Hi 👋 I'm Vishnu and I graduated as an all-rounder from Girraween High School in 2021 with a 98+ ATAR. I am currently studying Actuarial Studies and Commerce at UNSW.

How can I help you?
I've been tutoring since late 2021 after I graduated and since then I've racked up over 300 hours of tutoring experience partaking in both group and one-to-one tuition at two different tutoring centres as well as one-to-one students of my own. As a tutor I recognise how difficult it is for some students to keep up with their peers in class, especially if they don't have the motivation. I also recognise how students can become distracted in group environments and how individual tuition can help motivate and keep students interested and engaged. I aim to address these concerns through my teaching style which involves going through content ahead of your class at school as well as catering my teaching to your weaknesses.

What do I cover in our lessons?
* Meticulously cover different types of exam questions
* Teach content by deconstructing the syllabus dot points and complex concepts
* Provide you with guidance to help build exam technique and think through higher level maths questions
* Provide you with an array of Preliminary and HSC Advanced, Extension 1 and Extension 2 maths materials

Availability:
- Online using Discord/Zoom
- Tutor f2f at new Parramatta Library

Marks:
- 94 in 3U and 4U Maths
- 94 Exam Mark in English and Modern History (Band 6s in both)
- Band 6 in Physics

Offering Online and In-Person Tutoring for:
- Year 7-10 Maths
- Yr 11 and 12 Advanced Maths
- Yr 11 and 12 Extension 1 Maths
- Yr 12 Extension 2 Maths
- Yr 11 and 12 Physics
- Msg for English and Modern History tutoring

If you are interested:
Reach out to me via SMS at 0490 552 859
Alternatively, email me at saanvish123@gmail.com

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)