Extension 2 English Video Tutor and Editor (1 Viewer)

cblok

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi,

I'm a 3rd year Film, English and Performance Studies student at Sydney University who's offering his services as a tutor, editor or anything else you need me for to make your video for Extension 2 English (or drama, or any other courses that have a video component).

A bit about me:

I made quite a few videos during senior highschool including one for Extension 2 English of which I recieved a High Distinction mark. I have also made several videos for Yr 11 Drama and Extension 1 English.

I am currently 3 years into a B. Arts (Film, English, Performance) degree at Sydney University and since completing my HSC have made quite a few other videos including 2 for the Shootout Film Festival - www.theshootout.com.au

I have worked on a number of professional shoots including short films, video clips and advertisements.

Currently I work through my own company ('Writer's Blok Productions') making corporate, wedding and events videos and as a contract editor. Visit the Website if you have time - www.users.bigpond.net.au/writersblokproductions

I own a fantastic editing suite, 3CCD video camera with external shotgun microphone, tripods, steadicam (home made but works great!) and a bunch of other stuff that could make your video look fantastic - including a smoke machine!

My Services:
I'd be happy to show you the ins and outs of making a video for the HSC. I can tailor my tutoring services to beginners, intermediate or advanced film students.

I've been there and done that and know that you're on a tight budget. I seriously think I could help you make your film look as if it was filmed on very expensive equipment even if it was made with a $300 camera.

Alternatively, I can edit the video for you and help you shoot and produce it.

Send me an email with any questions (writers_blok_productions@hotmail.com) instead of answering to this thread as I probably won't check it very often.

As for price, we'll work that out depending on what you need me for, but I can assure you it won't be any more than you would pay a science / maths / english etc. tutor.

Christiaan Blok
'Writer's Blok Productions'
writers_blok_productions@hotmail.com

Last edited:

cblok

HSC
Uni Grad
Keen enough to do Ext2 and get tutoring? :D

cblok

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi, I might have a project coming up in a couple of months that I could use a hand with. What are your skills and what are you learning at COFA>?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)